Bajrangi Bhaijaan Movie has been released all over India. The movie is a block buster, creating new records everyday. BB crossed 300 Crore in the first week and has been collecting good amount day by day. But who is the reason of the success of the movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan. It’s Salman Khan everyone knows, but the Cute Girl Munni (Shahida) has also played a perfect role (Being without Voice). Every movie has some faults or mistake in it. So here are all the 7 Mistakes in Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan Movie.
7 Stupid Mistakes in Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan:
1. Wrong Reciting of Hanuman Chalisa, you might have not noticed. Because the song was so entertaining, that everyone was enjoying.
2. YouTube Banned: Reopened for the Appeal in Pakistan- Nawazuddin Siddiqui was seen appealing for help to find the Parents of Shahida.
3.Re- Telecast of Live Matches: Shahida Mom and Shahida Watched the same match at different times and both were Live.
4. Norwal Dislocated: Is it really a part of Kashmir? No Geography doesn’t says that. It says its in Punjab.
5. The Shrine: Really, co-incidence, Salman and Munni’s Mother at the same time. One more Co-Incidence, that Nawazuddin shoots at the same time. When Munni’s Mother was passing by.
6. Pakistani Currency: Salman khan has secret printer, printing Pakistani Currency. Because he didn’t exchanged it for Indian Currency.
7. The cloth that Salman covers with Munni in the movie keeps changing directions regardless of any external factors.
We are not pointing out the Mistakes in the Movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Its Just fun to know that there are mistakes even made by a Director, Bajrangi Bhaijaan.