Kerala is progressing rapidly in terms of employment rate in different government departments. To eradicate the problem of unemployment, Kerala Public Service Commission has taken an initiative by introducing PSC Thulasi. Now you must be wondering what it is and how can it help. See, candidates anxiously start looking for job vacancies everywhere online or offline once they finish a certain level of education. There are so many job vacancies listed on different websites across the Internet. This makes it more confusing and time-consuming for the aspirant to find the most relevant job vacancy. PSC Thulasi is the platform which solves this problem by giving the candidates a clear cut idea of jobs that they should apply for. There is a one-time registration process and profile setup on Thulasi. Once you are done with this, you will be able to find relevant KPSC Jobs and apply for them without any issue.
Thulasi consists of everything from Official Job Notifications to checking online marks. This not only makes the tasks easier for applicants but also for Kerala Public Service Commission. All the list of shortlisted candidates will also be published on the Thulasi platform. You will be able to download PSC Thulasi Hall Ticket on KPSC Login Thulasi platform only. You will no longer be asked to fill the full details in the application forms for the vacancy. It is just like the all-in-one examination and recruitment portal by Kerala PSC board. Such great initiatives by the government will definitely bring more opportunities for the job seekers.
PSC Thulasi Portal: Kerala PSC Latest Vacancies 2018-2019
Job seekers keep hunting for recruitment notifications with a hope to get the best job. If you are one of those ambitious applicants, you should never miss an update on Thulasi portal. The portal will keep reminding you about the latest vacancies in different government departments like Police, Agriculture, Banking, Administrative Services, Doctor, Lecturer etc. Government jobs are the most respectable and paying jobs in India. Not just that, but working with the government of the country is itself a great achievement. The Commission of Kerala PSC recruitment keeps publishing these vacancies every month throughout the year. The number of applications for each vacancy cross lakhs in the count. This gives a clear cut idea about the competency level of the examinations for KPSC recruitments.
We suggest you prepare well for any KPSC examination you apply for. Another thing to take care of is to check the Official Notification for Eligibility Criteria, and Age-limit before applying. This is by far the biggest mistake committed by candidates that they don’t go through the Official Notification carefully. We suggest you stay alerted and also check your mobile number for alerts regarding vacancies.
How to Register on KPSC Thulasi Portal?
The first and the foremost step to applying for Jobs in Kerala is to register on Thulasi portal. The registration process is pretty easy and quick. Follow the below steps to register faster.
- Go to the official PSC Thulasi portal.
- Click the Register button.
- You will be asked for basic details as asked in other application forms.
- Further, you have to upload mandatory documents to complete the registration process.
- You will also be asked to add your mobile number and email id. Its purpose is to keep you updated via as many sources they can. Moreover, in case you forget your password or need to make any change, mobile no is required.
- Now, create a user ID and password after submitting the registration form.
- Login to Thulasi portal and fill your profile to get relevant job alerts.
Isn’t the process easy?. See, I told you it is just as easy as filling a form and then getting notified for all vacancies under one platform. You no longer will be required to visit centres or inquire about jobs on multiple websites.
How to Apply for KPSC Vacancies on Thulasi Portal?
Applying for KPSC Jobs 2018-2019 wasn’t that easy as it is now with PSC Thulasi platform. You need to follow the steps given below no matter which vacancy you are applying for.
- Visit the official website of KPSC here -> https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/.
- Check for latest job vacancies under the Latest Updates Tab.
- You can download or view the vacancy notification now.
- Login to your PSC Thulasi account to apply for the post.
- Find that particular post and click on Apply Online.
- Enter the necessary details in the application form.
- Submit mandatory documents like Signature, Photograph and ID proof.
- Recheck the entered details and submit the form.
- Do take a printout of the application form to make things easier in future.
We wish you the best of luck and suggest you trust yourself about getting a great job. No need to worry about the situations, just work hard and make your parents proud.