BITSAT 2016 Application Form- BITSAT 2016 is on!! Every aspirant who wants to appear in the BITSAT 2016. After 12th, every science students has a dream either to join IIT or BITSAT or institute which will boost their career to a new level. Now, BITSAT 2016 Application Form or BITSAT 2016 Online Registration Form has been made available to all the students of Class 12th. There are some eligible requirement, there are some dates that should be taken care etc. So here we have all the information collected as it is tough for many to get to the exact page. You will find BITSAT 2016 Application Form Link, BITSAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria, BITSAT 2016 Application Fees, BITSAT 2016 Exam Procedure etc.
BITSAT 2016 Application Form- Online Registration Details:
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani gives Admissions to all the Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS, Pilani, at Pilani campus, Goa campus, and Hyderabad Campus for the academic year 2016-17. This BITSAT will be made on the basis of a Computer based Online Test conducted by BITS, Pilani. Thus made BITSAT 2016 in short or the BITS Admission Test 2016. Let’s start with the Eligibility Criteria and then one by one more things will be revealed here.
BITSAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
For admission to all the above programmes except B. Pharm. the candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English. These candidates can apply for B. Pharm but for B. Pharm. The Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English.
Only Students who are appearing for 12th examination in 2016 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2015 are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2016.
BITSAT 2016 Exam Pattern:
- Part I- Physics (40 Questions),
- Part II Chemistry (40 Questions)
- Part III (a) English Proficiency (15 Questions)
- Part III b) Logical Reasoning (10 Questions)
- Part IV Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm) (45 Questions)
The total number of question are 150 broke into parts. Every correct answer will give you 3 marks and every incorrect answer will give you -1. So confirm before marking any answer.
BITSAT 2016 Syllabus:
The test will be conducted on the basis of NCERT syllabus for 11th and 12th class.
BITSAT 2016 Application Fees:
There have to be some fees to be paid for the BITSAT 2016:
- For Male: Rs. 2200/-
- For Female: Rs. 1700/-
BITSAT 2016 Important Dates:
- Last Date to apply for BITSAT-2016: 5th March 2016
- Revision/Editing in the application form by candidates: 6th – 7th March 2016
- Test center allotment and announcement to candidates: 8th March 2016
- Candidates to reserve Test dates: 21st March – 10th April 2016
- Admit Card Availability: 20th April – 30th April 2016
- BITSAT Online tests: 14th May – 28th May 2016
- Candidates to apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences to Degree programmes : 20th May – 30th June 2016
- Admit List and Wait List announcement : 1 st July 2016
How to Fill up BITSAT 2016 Online Application Form:
Follow the steps given here to fill up the BITSAT 2016 Application Form and pay the Application Fees:
- Click on the below link to visit the Application form.
- Read the instruction given over there and click on, “Allow me to Apply Online”
- Once you click there a new window will open which will ask for personal Details. Like Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email Id. and enter the Capatch Code. Then click on Proceed at the right side.
5. Select the Test Centre carefully as all the preferences are checked. If one Centre is not available, you will be allotted the second or third choice.
6. Then click on submit and that’s done. Now you need to pay the fees.
7. If you want to pay online you can choose the online payment method.
The last date to fill the BITSAT 2016 Application Form is 5th March 2016, you got much time. But make sure to fill the application form as soon as possible, Because delaying may create any unavoidable issue.
We will have much information on the examination we will surely inform to you all. Stay tuned to EduMovLive.com for more information on Education, Movies and much more. We have much to share and you have much to read.