CAT 2015 Exam Date has ben revealed. Every single candidate who wants to get admitted to best for MBA Colleges in India. So it is expected that CAT 2015-2016 Exam Notification will be released on 26th July 2015. The notification will have all the details like CAT 2015 Exam Date, CAT 2015 Exam Centres, CAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria, CAT 2015 Exam Application Form, CAT 2015 Registration Form, etc. I have already collected all the information about the CAT 2015 Examination that you need to know about the CAT 2015 Exam.
CAT 2015-2016 Exam Notification
CAT stands for Common Admission Test. CAT 2015 is conducted by the six IIMs as a national level entrance test in selecting students for their business administration program at the Masters level. Not only IIMs, it has influence on other reputed B- schools such as SP Jain, MICA, TA Pai and many more. CAT score is approved by almost top 50 B-schools across India.
Let us discuss all the important information about the CAT 2015-16 Exam.
CAT 2015 Exam Date & Eligibility Criteria:
Bachelor’s degree with atleast 50 percent marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by the recognized university of India. All those students appearing for final year Bachelors degree or equivalent examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply for CAT 2015.
CAT 2015 Exam Pattern:
The CAT 2016 will be regulated in two days, consisting of four sessions overall. The exam is Computer based examination, divided into 2 sections. For every wrong answer you will be marked down.
|Section||Total Questions||Time Duration||Total Time Period|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||50 Questions in each section.
|85 minutes||170 Minutes|
|Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning||85 minutes|
CAT 2015 Exam Syllabus
- CAT English/Verbal Ability: Reading comprehension, verbal reasoning, syllogisms, analogies, antonyms and synonyms fill in the blanks, sentence correction, idioms, etc.
- CAT Mathematics/Quantitative Ability: Number systems, geometry, trigonometry, probability, permutation combination, algebra, menstruation, time and work, averages, percentages, profit and loss, quadratic and linear equations, etc.
- CAT Data Interpretation: Interpretation and analysis of data based on text, graphs (line, area), Venn diagram, charts (column, bar, pie), tables etc.
- CAT Logical Reasoning: Clocks, calendars, linear and matrix arrangement, seating arrangement, logical sequence, binary logic, blood relations, assumption, premise, conclusion etc.
CAT 2015 Application Fee
- General and OBC category candidates: Rs. 1600/-,
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 800/-
CAT 2015 Important Dates
- CAT Advertisement Release Date: 26th July 2015
- CAT Registration: 1st week August 2015
- Last Date for apply online: September 2015
- Admit Card will be available from: Mid of October 2015
- CAT 2015 Exam Date: 29th November, 2015
- CAT 2015 Results: December 2015 Third Week.
CAT 2015 Application Form Filling
All those candidates who want to apply for the CAT 2015. Can follow the procedure given below.
- Get the CAT voucher from the prescribed center.
- Log on to the official website i.e., www.catiim.in
- Click on Apply Online.
- Create a profile and Fill up the application form carefully with the required details.
- Submit the application form.
- CAT application voucher will be available at Axis bank and its branches.
If any student have any query or concern regarding the application, they can call the Helpline number between 9 AM to 5 PM from Monday to Saturday.