CBSE UGC NET July 2016 Notification Details:
CBSE UGC NET July 2016 Application Form:
CBSE UGC NET July 2016 Registration Details:
- Organization name: Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE)
- Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (NET)
- Association website: www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- Designation: Assistant Professors and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
- Examination Date: 10th July 2016 (Sunday)
Eligibility details for UGC NET 2016:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must 55% marks in Master’s Degree from recognized Institute or university or equivalent in Humanities (all languages) and Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science, Social Science etc. For candidates of the reserved category is 50% marks.Final year Master’s degree candidates are also eligible to apply for UGC NET 2016.
The candidates of Final year Master’s degree are also eligible to apply for UGC NET 2016.
- Age Limit:
- For Junior Research Fellowship: Maximum age of candidates must be 28 years.
- For Lectureship: There is no upper age limit for the post of lectureship.
- For the candidates of General Category : Rs. 600
- For the candidates of OBC category : Rs. 300
- For the candidates of the reserved category: Rs. 150/-
The candidates can pay the exam fee through credit/debit card or e-challan generated during the online payment by Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank
CBSE UGC NET 2016 Exam Pattern:
In the examination paper, it is divided into three papers, all paper are based on the objective type question paper.
- Paper 1: Contains 60 questions in which it is necessary to attempt 50 questions. The total marks of examination paper of 100 marks and time duration for 1 hr 15 mins.
- Paper 2: Contains 50 questions , all are compulsory to attempt . The total marks of examination paper of 100 marks and time duration for 1 hr 15 mins.
- Paper 3: Contains 70 questions , all are necessary to attempt. The total marks of examination paper of 150 marks and time duration for 2 hr 30 mins.
How to apply for UGC NET July 2016 Application Form
Candidates can apply for this examination by follows these steps:
- First Candidates log on the official website i.e. www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- Then search for the link of CBSE UGC NET 2016 Application Form and click on it.
- Now fill the all the correct details in the application form according to requirement.
- After filling the application for check all details and click on submit button
- Then take the print out of application form for future use.
Dates to Remember:
- Apply online application starts Date: 12th April 2016
- Last date for apply online application form: 12th May 2016.