Are you looking for CTET Feb 2016 Preparation Tips, CTET 2016 Study Material, CTET eBooks PDF, CTET 2016 Online Preparation Tips, etc? Here is one more article related to CTET Preparation Tips published by EduMovLive.com. These tips may help you to crack the CTET Feb 2016 Exam. Read the article for detailed information about CTET Preparation Tips, CTET 2016 Online Preparation.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for the candidates who are interested in making their career in teaching. The CTET examination is going to be held in the month of February. Many candidates are going to participate in the examination. Thus, candidates need to work hard and thus, they are doing preparation for the written examination. Here we are giving some CTET Feb 2016 Preparation Tips and Instructions which are suggested by the experts. These instructions will help the candidates during the preparation of examination.
- Download CTET Feb 2016 Admit Card
- CTET Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions
- CTET Feb 2016 Cut Off Marks
CTET Feb 2016 Preparation Tips:
So all aspirants can read these CTET 2016 Preparation Tips or CTET Feb 2016 Preparation Tips and Exam Instructions that will help them for their examination preparation and trick of how to crack the examination paper.
Pattern or Structure of Exam
- The aspirants must have knowledge about the examination paper pattern before starting the preparation of examination. So it will help them to make strategy how to attempt the examination paper and it will also help the candidate to know the exam paper well.
- There are 2 examination papers of CTET examination: Paper 1 and Paper 2 with 5 section in each paper.
- Each paper contains 150 question and each question contains 1 marks with time duration of 2 hours 30 mins.
- There are no negative marking on any incorrect answer, so try to attempt all the questions of examination paper
- The examination will be based on pen paper based mode. So, the candidates must practice through offline sample papers.
- Candidates should collect all the study material before the examination. And make sure the books or material you select is the best one.
- The Aspirants should have complete knowledge of examination syllabus.
- Download the syllabus from the official website and keep it as hard copy.
- Try to cover maximum topics of syllabus before the examination and try to avoid deviating from the topics of study. While covering the topics make sure you read that much only which is required. If the topic does not need to be read in depth, don’t do it.
- Make a Time Table and schedule for study systematically one topic after the other.
- Before few days of examination, aspirants should practice through the model paper. So that they have an idea about the examination pattern. It will also help them to avoid any mistakes and confusions during filling the details in the examination paper.
CTET Last Day Preparation Tips and Instructions
- Read the important topics. Never read new topics at the last moment that will only waste your time.
- Revise all the topics once thoroughly before the examination.
- Before starting the exam read all the instruction carefully and make the strategy to solve the paper according to time.
- Do not skip brakes, take the brakes it will help you to remember everything.
- Remember all the guidelines of examination and reach at the examination before the time.
On the Day of the Exam:
- During attending the examination paper, read the paper carefully and attempt the subject that you have chosen for the examination.
- For the reading comprehension, it is advisable to read quickly the passage and answer the questions after reading the passage.
- Divide the time duration of examination according to the section of the examination paper. The time duration is 2 hours 30 mins for the examination.
- Attempt easy section first so you can save the time for other difficult ones.
- Be careful during marking the answer of the question in answer sheet because you can’t undo after once been done on it.