(FB2) Give Me Jesus by Ryan Frank

Home Forums Bollywood (FB2) Give Me Jesus by Ryan Frank

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth Karczner

Give Me Jesus
    Gospel-Centered Children’s Ministry That Changes Lives

by Ryan Frank

📕 Give Me Jesus | Read More 📕

• Publisher: Regal
    • Format: hardcover, 240 pages
    • Release date: January 6, 2014
    • ISBN: 9780830767434 (0830767436)
    • Language: english
    • Author: Ryan Frank

About The Book

100 years from now the only thing that will matter is a person’s relationship with Jesus Christ. The gospel is the good news that we can have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. It’s the main thing. It’s the reason why we do ministry. It’s the reason why the church exists. It provides the hope that every child and every family needs.

What about your ministry? Is the gospel at the center of everything you do? How does that play out practically?

In Give Me Jesus, Ryan Frank and 10 ministry leaders share practical advice about keeping the Gospel at the center of Family and Children’s Ministry. It will change how you do ministry.

EPUB Give Me Jesus Ryan Frank buy on PC. Paperback ebook Give Me Jesus on Booktopia. TXT book Give Me Jesus read online on Dymocks.

PDF book Give Me Jesus by Ryan Frank download Mac. MOBI ebook Give Me Jesus buy cheap for iPad on IndieBound. FB2 Give Me Jesus Ryan Frank.

#16653 Reply
    edumovlive

Out of Many: A History of the American People, Volume 2 (7th Edition) – John Mack Faragher – 9780205011902

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: (FB2) Give Me Jesus by Ryan Frank
Your information: