FSSAI License for E-commerce Business in India- In this Guide We will Discuss ECommerce FSSAI License for FBO, What are the Regulatory Requirements? And the process of Acquiring Fssai license for E-commerce Business in India.
E-Commerce implies purchasing and offering of merchandise and services through the advanced and electronic system. It doesn’t enable one to confine its item in the neighbourhood to advertise, yet to the clients around the world. Thusly of working together has changed the life of the general population over the world. As it is as of now, realized that for each nourishment business administrator it is required to get internet business FSSAI License, aside from online supplier yet with impact from second February 2017, FSSAI keeping in mind the end goal to guarantee themselves that web-based business Food business administrators keep up high calibre and standard in giving their administrations has made it compulsory for them to acquire FSSAI Central permit.
Which Food Business Operator is covered under FSSAI License?
- Internet business entities giving posting administrations to vendors/mark proprietors/makers/eateries on their stage, by this, mean they are additionally giving a stage to trade to them.
- Merchants, mark proprietor, maker, sellers, shippers, processors, packagers or makers who show or propose their nourishment items, through the market-based model or the stock-based model of web-based eCommerce business.
- Giving stockpiling, working and dispersion administrations of the Food items by the elements to the merchants, mark proprietors, sellers, shippers or makers who list their item with the web-based business substance.
- Giving transportation administrations to the merchants, mark proprietor, sellers, shippers or makers for conveying their item to the end purchasers.
The regulatory requirement for Fssai License for E-commerce Food Business in India
- In Accordance with the FSSAI act , all E-Commerce FBOs working in India will be represented under Schedule-I of Food Safety and Standards (Licensing and Registration of Food Businesses] Regulation, 2011 and should acquire permit from the Central Licensing Authority for the whole inventory network i.e. Head Office/Registered Office, Manufacturers, Transportation, Storage, Distribution, and so forth.
- It is required for the web-based business FBOs to guarantee that the last mile conveyance is embraced by the prepared conveyance workforce for the wellbeing of the Food item.
- Be that as it may, in the event of online business substances giving just posting/index administrations or listing/ directory services to merchants, eateries, restaurant , merchants, traders, sellers , makers or shippers of Food items then they are not required to acquire an FSSAI Registration Provided they need to guarantee that no deceptive articulation/false claims relating to the dealers/mark proprietors, sellers, merchants or makers, or deluding pictures of Food items made accessible or appeared on their stage
- All E-Commerce FBOs are required to consent to an arrangement with the vendors/mark proprietors/makers asserting that the said dealers/mark proprietors/makers have followed every one of the prerequisites required in FSSAI act and principles and controls made thereunder.
Procedure for getting FSSAi license for E-commerce business in India
- After you have done Sign up, login into your account with user id and Password. You have to Choose and Fill Form A, After That Attach all KYC Documents of owners, select an appropriate business activity, Submit declaration & select Food items and Deposit Chelan and FSSAI License Fee either online Payment or via bank counter deposit.
- FSSAI Inspector will visit to see your business / Manufacturing process, Do regular Visit / Follow-ups with FSSAI Dept. & Clarify their objections / Questions, Respond to re-submission from FSSAI dept and FSSAI Department will issue FSSAI License for E-commerce Business in India upon satisfaction and business as per Law.
Documents required getting FSSAI License for E-commerce Business in India
- Declaration form and Authority letter
- Copy of Property paper or Copy of Rent agreement
- Food Safety Management System plan or certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar Card, Voter identity card, Driving license, Pan Card of the proprietor, Partners, and Director.
- Electricity, Water bill, and Telephone Bill
- Blueprint or layout plan of the processing unit and List of Equipment and Machinery
Conclusion on Fssai License for E-commerce Business in India
I Hope you like this Article about E-commerce FSSAI License. Apart from the FSSAI License if you are from Mumbai or Maharashtra State then you also required the Gumasta License before applying for FSSAI License in Mumbai. If you are still confused you can check out our website to know more about how to get Food License for E-commerce Business in India or Fssai license For E-commerce Business in India. It is one of the best ways to gain a license for E-commerce business in India.
Thank you for reading this article and let us know via the comments section if we have missed out on anything. Keep following the blog for more updates regarding the topic.