GATE 2016 ME Exam Syllabus and Pattern: Every aspiring candidate who wants to appear in the GATE 2016 has been looking for the syllabus for their respective fields. Now as the examination will be coming up soon. They are eager to know is there anything left from the syllabus that they haven’t prepared. You can get here GATE Mechanical Exam Syllabus 2016 and GATE Mechanical Exam Pattern 2016. So here will be all the important and must to know information about the GATE 2016 CS/IT, ME, Civil, EEE, ECE Exam Syllabus and Pattern. But as you know that the GATE 2016 Examination is vast examination with so many Subjects related to it. Thus, to make it simple I am going to talk about the GATE 2016 Examination Subject one by one. Today we are going to discuss about the GATE 2016 ME Exam Syllabus and Pattern. GATE 2016 Exam Schedule for Mechanical Engineering is now available below.
GATE 2016 ME Exam Syllabus and Pattern-
GATE 2016 is the toughest examination that is held in India so that students basically engineers can go for higher studies. This examination will be conducted soon. But before all the aspiring candidates appear in the examination, make sure you know about the GATE ME Exam Pattern and the syllabus of the examination.
GATE 2016 Exam will be scheduled for the month of January, 2016. So you have ample time to prepare for it. Here is the GATE 2016 Mechanical Engineering Exam Pattern:
- Subject Question: 70% of the total Marks.
- Engineering Question: 15% of the total marks.
- General Aptitude: 15% of the total marks.
So to score very well in the GATE 2016 Exam you need to prepare for the Subject very well as it will give 70% marks of the total. Here is the exact syllabus that need to be taken care of before examination.
There are total 4 section that you need to focus and complete the study one week before GATE 2016 so that you have ample time to revise, the complete examination paper syllabus.
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex Variables, Probability and Statistics, Numerical methods.
- Applied Mechanics and Design: Engineering Mechanics, Mechanics of Material, Theory of Machines, Vibrations, Machine Design.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences: Fluid Mechanics, Heat-transfer, thermodynamics, Applications.
- Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering: Engineering Material, Casting, Forming and Joining Processes, Machining and Machine tool operations, Metrology and inspection, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Production planning and control, Inventory Control, Operation Research.
Once completed with this syllabus you can continue with Engineering Question and General aptitude etc. So Wish you all the best for the GATE 2016 Examination.