Check here News about GATE 2016 Result Declaration, GATE 2016 Result for Computer Science (CSE), IT, Mechanical (ME), Electrical (EEE), Electronics (ECE), Civil, Automobile, etc. GATE 2016 Result will be announced with GATE 2016 Score Card, Merit List Roll No. Wise, Name Wise and Application No. Wise on the official website. We will update here a direct link to check GATE 2016 Results.
The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore conducted GATE examination 2016 for candidates to get admission in Post Graduate courses such as M-Tech, direct Ph.D. in IIT and NIT colleges. The students who were completed their bachelor degree from recognized university and want to go for higher education applied for this examination. The examination was completed on 30th & 31st Jan and 6th & 7th Feb 2016 at various examination centers. The candidates who appeared in the examination are looking for GATE 2016 Result Declare Date, Score Card, Merit List. So candidates can official website to download GATE 2016 Result for taking admission in IIT and NIT colleges.
- GATE 7 Feb Exam Answer Keys
- GATE 6 Feb Exam Answer Keys
- GATE 31 January Exam Answer Keys
- GATE 30 January Exam Answer Keys
- GATE Marking Scheme 2016
- GATE 2016 Cut Off Marks
GATE 2016 Result Declaration:
GATE 2016 Exam was conducted on 30th & 31st Jan and 6th & 7th Feb 2016 in morning shift from 09:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M and an afternoon shift from 02:00 P.M to 05:00 P.M. There were approx. 20 lakhs students appeared in the examination. The examination is the computer based online examination. After completing the examination, they released the answer key for the candidates to match the answer of examination. So that candidate can estimate their marks in the examination. Now Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore is going to release GATE 2016 Result for the candidates. The candidates who will qualify the written examination will select for further process of selection. The GATE 2016 Result will declare in the month of March on the official website.
GATE 2016 examination was conducted on the national level so in all over India many students participate in the examination. The examination was conducted in different phases
- 30th January 2016: In Session 1- ME and EC & In Session 2- ME, BT, CH, GG, MN and PH
- 31st January 2016: In Session 3- ME and EC & In Session 4- EC, AR, CY, IN, MA and PE
- 06th February 2016: In Session 5- CS and CE & In Session 6- CS and EE
- 07th February 2016: In Session 7- CE, AG, EY, MT, and PI & In Session 8- EE, AE, TF, XL and XE
So now they are waiting for GATE 2015 Result Declaration which will be announced on 19th March 2016 on the official website by The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
GATE 2016 Score Card:
GATE 2015 Score Card will be available from 27th March to 29th May 2016 for that the candidate on the websites from where they can download their score card. On the basis of the scorecard, candidates can get admission in Post-Graduation such as M.Tech/ Ph.D. The Score card is valid for 1 Year.
GATE 2016 Merit List.
GATE 2016 Score Card will be available when the result will declare the score card contains student’s mark that is obtainable by the student. The score card will contain the marks of subjects in the examination paper. GATE 2016 Merit List will also depend on the marks of candidates that they will score in the examination. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of highest marks of candidates in the examination.
Steps for download GATE 2016 Result- Score Card:
Candidates have to follow the following steps to download their GATE 2016 Result, Score Card, Merit List from the website.
- First candidates visit the official GATE website www.gate.iisc.ernet.in.
- Click on the link of GATE Result and Score Card 2016
- Fill all details such as the registration number, DOB (Date of Birth)., Branch
- Click on Submit Button
- Now the Result will be displayed on screens in the form of pdf format.
- You can download the pdf file for further process in admission