Whenever you want to maintain your privacy and just want you to use some particular application, you just apply the app lock on that particular application. But that too increases the suspicious nature of another person or whenever you want to remove the never used application from the main menu bar, which can’t be uninstalled with ease. Whenever we buy a smartphone, there are plenty of applications pre-installed on it which cannot be uninstalled with a very ease. Moreover, there’s one more case in which you will need to use this feature. Let’s suppose that you want to use any hookup app on your Android phone but you want it to hide it from your family/friends then this method will help you a lot.
So, there is a different way to solve the problem. What if do not see any of those applications in the menu bar, you can do so just by hiding those irritating application. Isn’t cool, you can hide any of the installed applications (pre-installed applications too) and can keep the main application of the main app drawer. Though it will not completely resolve the problem it is a better alternative solution to the problem. Just keep away all the unused applications and also keep your secret application hidden in that hidden junk applications.
Therefore, in this article, we have discussed the procedure about how to hide the applications from app drawer on your android phone. We have briefed all the steps just to make you clear. All the applications discussed below are well efficient and working well. So, let us just quickly dive into the garnered list of the application and ways to hide applications from App Drawer.
- Mobile Application Drawer Settings: – Many Android phones offer the feature to hide applications from the app drawer. You can check in your phones with the following steps.
- Step 1: -Open the main menu of your device.
- Step 2: -Open the app drawer settings. There is three-dotted vertical button present on the top right on many devices, as shown in the screenshot or in the bottom left of the device, there might be a button.
- Step 3: – Tap on the app drawer settings, you will find an option ‘HIDE APPLICATION’.
- Step 4: – Tap on hiding Application and choose the applications which you want to hide from the app drawer.
- Step 5: -After checking all the applications which you want to hide, simply click on the save button.
- Step 6: -Then, you will be able to successfully hide the applications.
Nevertheless, it is a great fun to do and great app lock kind of thing for the people who don’t know about this. Hope you are clear with the steps mentioned above. Now, you can enjoy the feature of hiding application from the main app drawer and also, you will be less irritated with the applications available on your device with no use.
Note: – If your device does not provide the feature to hide the applications from the app drawer, you don’t need worry. There are applications available to create a feature for almost every device. We have discussed that application in the article specially for the people who might be facing a problem with hiding the application from the app drawer using the app drawer settings.
- App Hider: – As we have talked about how to hide applications from the app drawer using the app drawer settings. If your device does not provide the feature to hide applications then this application is a great tool for you and your privacy, coolant for your irritation. You can download the application from the link available below or simply install it from the Google Play Store for free.
- Hide applications from the app drawer.
- Not only the applications, it provides you with the feature to hide the notifications, apps from the recent apps, photos and videos.
- Easy to use interface.
- Available for free on Google Play Store.
- No rooting of the device required.
How to use App Hider Application on your android device to hide applications?
- Go in the hidden Display interface.
- Click the add application button.
- You will be encountered with the list of all the applications on your screen.
- Select all the applications which you want to hide by checking them.
- Add them to the calculator vault app hider.
- Click import application button at last.
- Now the applications will be successfully hidden from the app drawer.