IBPS PO 2015 Exam Syllabus and Pattern must be known to every single candidate who wish to appear in the IBPS PO Exam 2015. And even all those candidates who have applied for the examination 2015 are searching for it. Recently only, IBPS has released the notification of the IBPS PO 2015 Exam. The Probationary Officer examination will be held in the month of October/ November. As usual the number of candidates appearing in the IBPS PO 2015 Exam would be high. So to clear the examination, you must know the IBPS PO 2015 Exam Syllabus and Pattern or IBPS PO 2015 Exam Syllabus, IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Pattern. And to make it easy for you I am going to give you the IBPS PO 2015 Exam Syllabus and Pattern over her only.
IBPS PO 2015 Exam Syllabus and Pattern:
Get here: IBPS PO Previous Year Question Papers
Find here: More Bank PO Exam Notifications
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has become one of the biggest Examination authority in India. It conducts examination for the Banks, so that it is easier for the Banks to recruit eligible candidates. Like every year, IBPS has released the Probationary Officer Exam 2015. Thus making every interested candidates dream come true. So to make your dream come true you need to work hard for the examination. Here is IBPS PO 2015 Exam Syllabus and Pattern, to make you more concentrated on the examination.
IBPS PO 2015 Exam Pattern or Exam Scheme:
|IBPS PO Main Exam|
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||English language||40||40||2 hours|
|4||General Awareness with special reference to banking industry||40||40|
IBPO PO 2015 Exam Syllabus in Details:
- Statement and conclusions (2-4).
- Statement and assumptions,
- Statement and arguments (2-4),
- Statement and action’s courses.
- Passage and conclusions (2-3),
- Assertion and reasoning,
- Figure Series,
- Word formation,
- Series (5),
- Alphabet test,
- Mathematical operations test,
- Series test,
- Odd Man out,
- Coding-decoding (5-7),
- Blood relations (5).
- Number, ranking and time sequence,
- Causes and effects,
- Analytic reasoning,
- Direction sense test
- Sitting arrangement (5-10),
- Decision making,
- Input output (0-5),
- Puzzle (4-7).
IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
- Number system (2-3),
- HCF & LCM (2-3),
- Number series (2-3),
- Problems based on number (2-3)
- Approximation Wrong Number(2-3)
- Decimal fractions (2-3),
- Square root and cube root (2-3),
- Simplifications (5).
- Ratio and proportions,
- Average & Ages Ratio & Proportion (4-6)
- Profit and loss,
- Simple interest and compound interest (2-4),
- Time and work,
- Time and distance,
- Mensuration (2-4)
- Permutation and combination (1-2),
- Probability (1-2)
- Data Interpretation (12-16): Pie charts, Bar graphs, Line graphs, Mixed graphs
- Spotting the errors (3-5),
- Phrase substitution,
- Ordering of sentences or jumbled up sentences (3-6)
- Double blanks in a sentence,
- Fill in the blanks (0-5).
- Cloze Test, Idioms & Phrases,
- Choosing the appropriate filler.
- Synonyms and antonyms (0-3),
- Reconstruction of sentence & passage.
- One word substitution,
- Commonly misspelled words,
- Comprehensions (8-15).
4. IBPS PO General Knowledge
- Banking Terms,
- Current Rates (Bank rate, Repo Rate, Reverse repo rate etc.),
- Indian Economy,
- International Economy,
- Questions related to International Financial Institutions (World bank, IMF, UN, ADB related – Members, recent development, functions),
- Various schemes of Government (MNREGA, Swabhiman, Swavlamban, Bharat Nirman etc.),
- Books & Their Authors,
- Types of Banks,
- GDP related,
- Fiscal-Monetary Policies etc.,
- Social Function of Banks,
- Awards & Honors,
- Current Affairs (last 6 months)
- Basic computer knowledge (MS Office),
- Operating Systems,
- Number System,
- Software & Hardware questions (Database & communication),
- History of computers,
- Computer abbreviation,
- Basic knowledge of Internet & Networking etc
Make sure when you appear for the IBPS PO Exam 2015, you have prepared all of these topics. If you have any queries about the IBPS PO 2015 Exam. You are most welcomed to discuss over here or on our Facebook page EduMovLive.