IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 Exam Notification has been finally released by the IBPS. Every interested candidate who wants to join banking sector waits for the IBPS to announce the Probationary Officer Examination. Now finally after some wait, IBPS has released the official notification for the IBPS PO 2015 Exam. The IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 Exam Notification was released few days ago. But before you apply for the IBPS PO Exam 2015, you must make sure, everything is taken care of. You must know about all the requirement to appear for IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 Exam. So here is all important details about IBPS PO 2015 Exam Notification, you will find IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 Exam Details, IBPS PO Exam Recruitment 2015 Age limit, IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 Exam Important Dates, IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 Exam Application fees etc. Interested and eligible candidates can get the IBPS PO Exam Notification details below and apply for IBPS PO Application Form 2015 via online mode. IBPS PO Registration Form 2015 is available at the official website www.ibps.in. In order to appear for, you need to participate in IBPS PO Exam Registration process.
Check Here: IBPS PO 2015 Exam Syllabus & Pattern
IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 Exam: Notification Details:-
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has been working hard to give the Banks, the best candidates for their Job. So now the IBPS has released the notification for the IBPS Probationary Officer 2015 Exam. Here is the complete detail of the IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 Exam. These are all the important details, you must know before you apply for the IBPS PO 2015 Exam.
Get here: IBPS PO Previous Year Question Papers
Find here: More Bank PO Exam Notifications
IBPS PO Examination 2015 Notification Analysis:
IBPO PO Exam Education Qualification:
- Graduation Degree from any recognized degree.
IBPS PO Exam 2015 Age Limit:
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1995 (both dates inclusive). Relaxation of upper age limit is applicable as per govt. norms.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
IBPS PO recruitment 2015 Participating banks:
|Allahabad Bank,||Canara Bank,||Andhra Bank,|
|Corporation Bank,||Bank of India,||Dena Bank,|
|Bharatiya Mahila Bank,||EXIM Bank,||IDBI Bank,|
|UCO Bank,||Indian Overseas Bank,||Union Bank of India,|
|Punjab National Bank ,||Vijaya Bank,||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce,||United Bank of India,||Bank of Maharashtra,|
|Syndicate Bank,||Central Bank of India,||Bank of Baroda,|
IBPS PO 2015 Selection Process:
- Mean – 3/4th of Standard Deviation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD categories
- Mean – 1/4th of Standard Deviation for General Category
IBPS PO Exam 2015 Important Dates:
- Online application starts from: 10.07.2015
- Last date for online application: 01.08.2015
- Payment of application fees: 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015
- Download Call letters for prelims Exam: 23.09.2015 onwards
- Online Preliminary Exam Dates: 03.10.2015, 04.10.2015, 10.10.2015 & 11.10.2015
- Result of online Pre- Exam: In October 2015
- Date of Main exam: 31.10.2015
How to Apply IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 Application Form Online:
- Log on to www.ibps.in
- Click on link for CWE 5 PO/MT notification
- Click on Apply Online for IBPS PO/MT Exam 2015
- Click on new registration
- Fill the form with correct details
- Prefer you Bank in order wise in list of Banks
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned photo & signature
- Submit and print the hard copy of application
Its simple to fill up the application, make sure you prepare well for the IBPS PO Exam 2015. Before you appear the examination.