CAT 2015 Exam date has been announced, every candidates who wants to apply for the IIM CAT 2015 Application Form can do so. As the IIM CAT 2015 Registration has been started today, on 6th August 2015. From today onwards, you may fill up the application till the last date but you should not wait for last date and register for it. So here is the complete details about the IIM CAT 2015 Registration, how you can register for CAT 2015, all the steps and especially the schedule for CAT 2015 Examination. You must go through the articles for all these information.
IIM CAT 2015 Registration Started:
Common Admission Test 2015 has been announced and now the registration has also been started so here is the steps how you can Register for the CAT 2015. But before that let me give you some important dates of CAT 2015 Examination:
- CAT 2015 Registration from: 06th August to 20th September 2015
- Admit Card Download: 15th October 2015, 1:00 PM till Exam Day
- Date of Examination: 29th November 2015 (Sunday)
- Release of CAT 2015 Results: Second Week of January 2016
How to Apply for CAT 2015 Application Form:
Before you start with the CAT 2015 Registration form, you must check the Note and then start with the steps given below:
Note:- Kindly use Internet Explorer(version 7 to 11) or Mozilla Firefox(14 to 34) or Google Chrome(20 to 36) to fill in the Application Form.
- To Start with, you will need to visit the official web portal i.e., www.iimcat.ac.in
- Once you have done that, you need to click on Register Now.
- A window will open up with all the information that comes under Step 1 of Registration
- Write your Name, DOB, Email Address, Country and Mobile Number.
- Make sure the number and Email address are correct, so that any communication mode can be used
- You will receive the Registration Id and Password on your Email.
- use that Id and Password to login into CAT 2015 website again.
- To login you need to click on Existing User
- The Application Form is categorized into the following five sections: Personal details, Academics, Work Experience, Programmes, Payment.
- You have to go through Each and every part in order to successfully submit the CAT 2015 Application
- The Photograph and Signature will be uploaded on the Personal Detail page
- You will get an option to select the Examination Cities, choose 4 and make sure you can be there at the time of CAT 2015 Examination.
- Payment will have to be done; online, Credit Card, Debit CardA General / NC-OBC candidate will be charged Rs.1600 while an SC/ST /PWD (DA) candidate will be charged Rs.800 to take the CAT 2015 examination