IIT JAM 2016 Syllabus for Physics, Mathematical, Mathematics Statistics, Geology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biological Sciences. IIT JAM 2016 Paper Pattern, IIT JAM Preparation tips 2016
IIT Kanpur is going to conduct JAM 2016 Exam for the candidates who want to take admission in M.Sc and B.Sc Courses in IIT colleges. All the candidates who applied for the examination are doing preparation for the examination. So IIT released the IIT JAM 2016 Exam Pattern for the candidates which will help them in their examination preparation. Candidates can visit the official website to download the IIT JAM 2016 Syllabus. Candidates can also download the previous year examination paper to know the paper Pattern of question IIT JAM 2016.
IIT JAM 2016 Syllabus and Exam Pattern:-
IIT JAM examination paper consist of seven test paper, the name are as follows: Physics, Mathematical, Mathematics Statistics, Geology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biological Sciences. All examination papers will be objective type examination paper but the IIT JAM 2016 Exam Pattern or IIT JAM 2016 Paper Pattern of examination paper will be different. The patterns of questions as follows:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ): In this pattern the Multiple Choice Questions type question with 4 choices out of which only one is correct answer
- Multiple Select Questions (MSQ): The question of MSQ is similar to MCQ but with a difference is that there may be one or more answer is correct in given choices.
- Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions: For each Numerical Answer Type question no choices will be given in the question, answer is a signed real number which can be selected from the keyboard on the monitor.
IIT JAM 2015 Syllabus:-
The candidates who are waiting for examination and preparing for the examination want to know the IIT JAM Paper Syllabus 2016 or IIT JAM 2016 Syllabus. The syllabus will be provided by IIT for all the candidates. Candidates can know details of important subjects and topics for the examination. It will help them for prepare their notes for examination preparation. Candidates can log on to www.jam.iitm.ac.in.
JAM 2016 Exam Pattern:
IIT JAM is an online computer based examination conducted by IIT Kanpur. There are 60 questions in examination paper of 100 marks contains 3 sections i.e. section A, section B, section C. Time duration of examination will be 3 hours. All sections are compulsory
Section – A
- Section A will be Multiple Choice Questions, contains 30 Questions of 50 marks. There is also negative marking in this section.
- First 10 questions contain 1 mark each and deduction of 1/3 on wrong answer and last 20 questions contains 2 marks each and deduction of 2/3 for incorrect answer.
Section – B
- Section B will be MSQ with one or more than one correct answer from given choices.
- There will be 10 Questions carry 20 marks and there is no negative marking in this section.
Section – C
- Section C contains Numerical Answer Type questions where the answer is a real number which is selected by keyboard on the monitor.
- There are no choices in this section; candidates have to calculate their own answer.
- There are 20 questions in this section. First 10 questions carry 10 marks and last 10 questions contain 20 marks. There is no negative marking in this section.
IIT JAM Preparation Tips 2016
- Candidates must have knowledge of IIT JAM 2016 Exam Syllabus
- Practice by solve mock test papers & previous year’s papers. This will help you know about your preparation
- Take help from reference books for study the examination topics and subjects
- Don’t take any stress during the examination.