JEE Main 2016 Exam Review 9th April Online test (CBT)– The IIT JEE Main 9 April Exam Review, JEE Main CBT Exam Review and JEE Main 9 April Paper Analysis of Paper 1 CBT can be checked below. The examination of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducts by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year for the candidates to take admission in NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) or in engineering colleges or institutes. The examination of JEE Mains is conducting on various dates i.e. 3rd April and 9th and 10th April 2016 at various places in across the India.
JEE Main 2016 Exam Review and Paper Analysis 9th April CBT:
There are approximately 13 Laks candidates are appearing in the examination. All candidates are doing preparation through the institutes or coaching centers. There will be a tough competition between the candidates to qualify the written examination. Candidates can give their JEE Main 2016 Exam Review after attending the examination below in the comments.
Candidates can also check JEE Main Exam Review of 9th April by Vibrant Academy, Resonance, Bansal Classes, FIITJEE, Allen Career Institute, Vidya Mandir Classes, Aakash Institute, IITiansPACE, Super 30 provided by these coaching Institutes here.
IIT JEE Main 2016 Exam Review
IIT JEE Mains 2016 examinations are conduction on 3rd, 9th and 10th April in offline and online mode. All candidates who applied for the examination appeared successfully in the examination. After coming from the classroom all candidates give their JEE Main 9 April Exam Review about the examination paper. According to the candidate,s the examination paper was average in which some sections are easy and some are tricky. The examination paper of this year is tough and lengthy as compared to the last year examination paper. Some questions have 2 answers in the examination paper. To know all reviews about the examination candidates can read the views of other candidates below.
- Organization Name: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Official Website : www.jeemain.nic.in
- Examination Name : Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
- Exam Date: 3rd,9th,10th April 2016
- Category: JEE Main 2016 Exam Review
- Examination mode: CBT (Online)
- Date of Examination:
- JEE Main Paper -2: 03rd April 2016 (Offline examination) :- B.Arch./B.Planning
- JEE Main Paper-2: 3rd, 09th ,10th April 2016 (Online examination ):- B.E./B. Tech
JEE Main 2016 Paper Analysis 9th April Online Test:
The examination paper of JEE Mains 2016 that is held on 9th and 10th April is based on Computer Based Test(CBT), so in the online examination correct answer is select by one click. So it is necessary for the candidates to attempt all the in the sequence. Here is the JEE Main 9 April Paper Analysis so candidates can take an idea for their examination preparation.
The examination paper is divided into 2 papers : i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Paper 1 is for the candidates who are appearing for the BE/B tech Exam. The examination paper contains questions from physics, chemistry, and mathematics i.e. objective type question paper. Each section contains 30 questions of 120 marks and time duration is for 3 hours. There is also negative marking for incorrect answer.
- Paper 2 is for BArch/BPlanning courses which contain the section of mathematics, aptitude test and drawing test. In the mathematics and aptitude test, based on objective type questions, drawing test will have questions to check the drawing aptitude of a student.
Candidates can keep connected for more related information.