IIT JEE Main 2016 Examination is the dream of many aspirants who looks dreams of engineering in reputed colleges. So to clear the IIT JEE Main exam is a tough job and you need to work really hard. So here are some important IIT JEE Main 2016 Preparation Tips that will surely help in the IIT JEE Main 2016 Examination. Check the IIT JEE Main 2016 Preparation Tips – Physics, Chemistry, Maths. All the subjects are discussed in details. So you don’t have to worry about any other subjects.
Every year, lots of students search for How to Crack IIT JEE Main in first attempt, IIT JEE Main Preparation Tips or Study Material, etc. So, get here detailed IIT JEE Main online preparation tips subject wise for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
IIT JEE Main 2016 Preparation Tips- Physics, Chemistry, Maths
IIT JEE Main 2016 Examination will be conducted on April 3rd, April 9th and April 10th 2016. So make sure you are very much prepared for the examination. And here is the IIT JEE Main 2016 Preparation Tips for all three important subjects.
Main important tip for IIT JEE Main 2016 Examination is that you need to work on the syllabus. The Topic should be read properly and which chapters need to be prepared well should be known.
- A Revision Timetable is must for the few last days. Prepare the timetable and study during the last days before the exam according to this schedule.
- You must have prepared many topics, concentrate on those topics that you have already covered and about which you are confident. If you try to learn or get new topics in your mind it will confuse you as well as it will waste your Time.
- Make sure you distribute your time equally for all the sections. As clearing, all the section is important in the examination for the merit.
- Try to revise formulas, difficult topics as much as possible.
- Try to study alone in last week, so that you can focus on sections or part you have more problem. You might get confused coz someone has more difficult problem than you.
- Practice last 5 years IIT’s examination. Take a good Practice Guide for the JEE Examination.
- While attempting mock papers try and pace yourself, so that on the day of the exam you have an estimation of how much time will you take for each section. Keep on practicing the Mock Paper as they will make you comfortable with the timing.
- Set a target score for each section so that you don’t waste much of your time in one section only.
- When you start your Examination Paper. Before doing that, check the paper thoroughly, for your weak point and strong points. Marks allotted to each question. DO EASY question first with maximum marks and then difficult questions.
- While preparing for the examination, you must keep yourself Relaxed and calm. Take care of your Health as well, have the proper diet.
Topics for Physics in JEE Main: Important
JEE Physics has 20 chapters, that have to be covered over 2 years time. From these 20 chapters you need to work hard on 10 chapters and excel in them:
- Dimensional Analysis
- Gravitation & Electrostatics
- Current Electricity & Heat Transfer
- Electromagnetic Induction, Waves & Sound
- Geometrical Optics, Thermodynamics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases, Rotational Dynamics
Syllabus Weightage- Physics:
- Units and Dimensions – Weightage: 2%
- Measurement of Errors – Weightage: 2%
- Kinematics – Weightage: 1%
- Newton’s Laws of Motion – Weightage: 4%
- Work, Energy and Power – Weightage: 5%
- Electrostatics – Weightage: 6%
- Current Electricity – Weightage: 7%
- Wave Optics – Weightage: 5%
- Ray Optics – Weightage: 6%
- Centre of Mass, Momentum and Collision – Weightage: 5%
- Rotational Dynamics – Weightage: 4%
- Simple Harmonic Motion – Weightage: 5%
- Fluid Mechanics – Weightage: 2 – 5%.
- Wave Motion and String Waves – Weighting: 5%
- Magnetism – Weightage: 6%
- Heat & Thermodynamics – Weightage: 6%
- Nuclear Physics – Weightage: 5%
- Modern Physics – Weightage: 5%
- Semiconductor – Weighting: 5%
Topics for Maths in JEE Main: Important
The JEE Syllabus for Maths has close to 15 chapters which you have to cover over a period of 2 years (Class 11 and Class 12). In maths, you need to cover all the chapter is very excellent manner. As all the chapters are really important and useful
Syllabus Weightage- Mathematics:
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions – Weighing: 2%
- Circles and Family of Circles – Weighing: 6%
- Sequence and Series – Weighing: 5%
- Applications of Derivative – Weighing: 4%
- Limit and Continuity – Weighing: 3%
- Matrices and Determinants – Weighing: 4%
- Straight Lines and Pair of Straight Lines – Weighing: 2%
- 3-D Geometry – Weighing: 5%
- Probability and Statistics – Weighing: 7%
- Vector Algebra – Weighing: 5%
- Integration – Weighing: 8% (Definite + Indefinite integration)
- Complex Numbers – Weighing: 5%
- Parabola – Weighing: 3%
- Trigonometric Ratios – Weighing: 3%
Syllabus Weightage- Chemistry:
- IUPAC Nomenclature
- Periodic Table
- Chemical Bonding – Weighing: 5%.
- Mole Concept – Weighing: 2%
- Co-ordination Chemistry – Weighing: 5%
- Alcohol, Phenols and Ethers – Weighing: 7%
- p-Block elements – Weighing: 5%
- Atomic Structure – Weighing: 5%
- Gaseous State – Weighing: 3%
- Hydrocarbons – Weighing: 2%
- Aldehydes and Ketones – Weighing: 5%
- d & f Block Elements – Weighing: 5%
- General Organic Chemistry – Weighing: 7%
IIT JEE Main 2016 Preparation Tips for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Stay tuned to EduMovLive.com for more education, movies and much more. We have much more to share and you have much to read.