Looking for Jobs in Indian Railway? Indian Railway Recruitment department provides here the opportunity for those who are in search for Railway RRB Recruitment 2015-2016, RRB Non-Technical Vacancies 2016. RRB Application Form 2016 is now available for 18252 posts.
Railway Recruitment Board issued notification of RRB Recruitment 2015-16 for the candidates. There are multiple vacancies in Typist, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, commercial Apprentice, Goods Guard, Traffic Apprentice, and Other Jobs in various Zonal Railways/ Production Units on Indian Railways. All the candidates who are waiting for these vacancies can apply for these post according to their qualifications. All Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this online before the last date to apply. The candidates can visit the official website to apply the Indian Railway RRB Recruitment 2015 or RRB Recruitment 2016 and to get more details of examination such as answer key cut off and result. Here are all the important information that you need to know before you apply for the Indian Railways Government Jobs 2015-16.
Indian Railway RRB Recruitment 2015-2016 Notification Details:
Railway RRB released non-technical recruitment notification through Indian Railway RRB Non-Technical Recruitment 2016 for a large number of vacancies in Railway Department. There are 18252 vacancies in various fields. The candidates who are interested in Railway department and want to work with Railways now they can apply through the application which is released on 26th December 2015. There are 21 RRBs in Indian railways are Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu- Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Secunderabad, Patna, Ranchi, Siliguri, and Thiruvananthapuram. The Candidates can log on to the official RRB Web Portal to apply for the recruitment.
Notification for Indian Railway RRB Recruitment 2015-16
Name of organization: Indian Railways (Railway Recruitment Boards)
Job Category: Central government
No. of Vacancies– 18252 posts
- Post of Commercial Apprentice (CA)- 703 posts
- Post of Traffic Apprentice (TA)- 1645 posts
- Post of Enquiry-Cum- Reservation-Clerk (ECRC)- 127 posts
- Post of Goods Guard- 7591 posts
- Post of Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist (JAA)- 1205 posts
- Post of Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist- 869 posts
- Post of Asst Station Master (ASM)- 5942 posts
- Post ofTraffic Asst- 166 posts
- Post of Senior Time Keeper- 4 posts
Candidates should be completed their SSC/HSC Graduation and Engineer from any Recognized Universities or Institute. They should also have Typing proficiency in English/Hindi on Computer is Essential.
Candidates applying for recruitment should have Age of between 18 Years to 32 Years.
Candidates have to pay the fee for applying following posts
- For Male General and OBC Category: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/Women/Ex-servicemen/Minorities/Transgender/PWD is exempted from fee: No Fee
Candidate can pay the application fee through Debit card/credit card/net banking offline through SBI Challan.
- Starting Date for Apply: 26th December 2015
- Last Date for Apply: 25th January 2016
- Last date for Fee payment (Challan/post office): 22nd January 2016
- Online CBT Examination Date: March to May 2016
Selection process: Candidates will select on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT), Aptitude Test/ Typing Skill Test followed.
Procedure for apply Indian Railway RRB Recruitment 2016- 18252 Jobs Application Form-
- First log on to the official website that are given below.
- Select the Region in which your State comes.
- Now Click on apply for Indian Railway RRB Recruitment 2015-16
- Fill the details of RRB application form with correct information
- Attach the documents such as photograph and signature
- Select the payment mode i.e.t through online mode/offline mode
- Now click on submit button to submit your RRB application form 2015-2016 and take print out of submitted copy for registration number
Make sure to fill up the form properly. If you face any problem or issues with the Filling up of the form. You can contact us. We will soon give you a resolution of it. Keep connected to EduMovLive.com for more information on Educations, Movies, and much more live news. We have much to share and you have much to read.