NDA Exam Preparation Tips & Tricks: National Defence Exam has been officially announced. All the interested candidate have applied for the NDA & NA II Exam 2015. Now the candidate who applied for the NDA & NA II Exam 2015 are searching, how to prepare for NDA & NA II. As well as NDA Exam Preparation Tips 2015 so that they can clear the examination. We discussed with some educational institute to get the best method to clear the examination. So here are some NDA Exam Preparation Tips & Tricks that will surely help you. And if you follow them truly, you will clear the NDA & NA II written examination for sure.
NDA Exam Preparation Tips & Tricks 2015:-
Also Check Here:
- NDA & NA 2 2015 Reference Books
- NDA & NA (II) 2015 Exam Syllabus & Pattern
- NDA & NA 2 Previous Year Question Papers
Union Public Service Commission has announced and released the Application form for NDA & NA II Exam 2015. The last date to apply for the NDA & NA II Exam is 17th July, 2015. So you must fill up the application form soon. And start preparing for the examination. NDA & NA II Examination 2015 has been scheduled for 23rd September, 2015. To prepare for the NDA & NA II Examination, you will need the NDA Exam Preparation Tips 2015. So here I am with all the information you need about the NDA & NA II Examination Preparation 2015.
How to Crack NDA Exam 2015:
- Prepare & follow a weekly schedule for your preparation and include topics from both papers.
- Make sure you have the detailed and correct syllabus. This will help you focus your studies and to find out from where you need to start.
- The best book to prepare for NDA & NA II Exam 2015 is NCERT books for your basic preparation
- The Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry sections should be prepared from Class 12th books.
- The Biology, Geography, History, Political Science, and Economics should be prepared up to Class 10th level.
- Make sure the basic mathematics concepts and application both as questions are asked in both forms: to complete the statement or to solve. Must be prepared well for mathematics.
- Your mathematics calculation skills will be helpful in getting easy answers on fingers tips.
- The Important Mathematics Points and Formulae must be taken care of. And you should have them on your finger tips.
- English questions under the General Ability test focus on reading comprehension, basic grammar and vocabulary. Revise basic grammar rules from a reliable source. Wren and Martin Grammar book is a good option. You can score very good out of 200 marks in English section.
- Vocabulary cannot be increased in a day, increase your reading and try reading more difficult material then you are used to. Underline and look up any term you are unfamiliar with.
- Preparing for History and Civics, pay more attention to areas relating with India. You should have thorough knowledge of the Indian freedom struggle, Constitution of India and basic political science.
- Geography is based on overall Earth characteristics, atmosphere etc in addition to India so make sure your basic geography is covered
- One of the most important sections is Current affairs. You should know about the major events of the past 5 years at least. The best way to prepare is by reading newspapers or Current affair magazines to prepare in short period of time.
- Lastly, during the exam skip any questions you are not sure of to avoid negative marking. To save time as well.
If you have any more question about the NDA Preparation Tips & Tricks, you may contact us. We have a forum, in which you can discuss about the NDA Preparation, NDA & NA II Examination and many other important education topics.