Hey folks! Have you started filling up the application form for NDA & NA II Exam 2015. If yes, then you must make sure that these things which are mentioned below must be checked. And these mistakes must be avoided to make your application successfully submitted to the authority. NDA & NA II Exam 2015 Application form are filled online from 20th June, 2015, till 17th July, 2015. So you must fill the online application very soon. Here are some important Instruction that need to be followed while filling up the NDA & NA II Exam 2015 Application form.
NDA & NA II Exam 2015: Important Instruction
Also Check Here:
- NDA & NA (II) 2015 Exam Application Form
- NDA & NA (II) 2015 Exam Syllabus & Pattern
- NDA & NA 2 Previous Year Question Papers
Union Public Service Commission has released the official notification for NDA & NA II Exam 2015. As now the time has arrived to fill up the form. Make sure you do it right. So that you get your NDA & NA II Exam Admit Card 2015. Otherwise it will be difficult for you to get it. Or else you will have to wait for NDA & NA I Exam 2016. Here are all the steps that are required:
NDA 2015 Exam Preparation Tips
- Application are being rejected on the grounds of bad quality of submitted photograph.
- Application are being rejected on the grounds of bad quality of submitted signature.
- Application are being rejected on the grounds of swapping of photograph with that of signature.
- Application are rejected due to submission of photograph only, i.e no signature submitted or photograph submitted at the place of signature as well.
- Application are rejected due to submission of signature only, i.e no photograph submittedor signature submitted at the place of photograph as well.
- If only PART-I of the application is submitted to the Commission and thus their application is incomplete because of non-submission of PART-II.
- If any Applicant submits multiple applications, however fee deposited against a particular application is mentioned for other application having different Registration ID.
- Applicant submitted PART-I and paid fee as well, but could not complete PART-II i.e. failed to submit photograph and signature.
- Application are being rejected on the grounds of non submission of payment proof to the Commission within specified time.
Apply for SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2015
Make sure you have followed each and every point that has been mentioned over here. We Wish you all the very best for the NDA & NA II Exam 2015.
[…] NDA 2015 Exam Preparation Tips […]