German maker Audi these days launched an updated version of its premium sports utility vehicle Q7 in India priced up to Rs 77.50 lac (ex-showroom Delhi). The Premium plus variant of the vehicle is priced at Rs 72 lac whereas the Audi Q 7 Technology variant comes with a tag of Rs 77.50 lac. Let’s fill you up with some information about the New Audi Q7.
All New Audi Q7 Launched:
Joe King said in a statement that, “The all-new Audi Q7 encapsulates the latest technology that’s at the terrible heart of the Audi brand,”
New Delhi, December 10, 2015: Audi, the German luxury car maker, these days declared the introduction of the All- New Audi Q7 in India equipped with class defining features.
• Powerful 45 TDI (3.0 TDI) engine churns out 249 HP (183 kW) of power and 600 Nm of force
• All-new chassis and multi-material body for increased performance and luxury.
• Weighs 325 weight unit but its predecessor
• Accelerates 0 to 100 km/h in 7.1 seconds with the high speed of 234 MPH.
• 22% improvement in fuel efficiency, best in class-14.75 kmpl
• Lightning-fast power distribution through Quattro permanent all-wheel drive
• Audi Drive is chosen for control the facility steering, engine management and automatic drive
• The all-new Audi Q7 vary starts from INR 72,00,000 and therefore, the fully-loaded top- finish variant is priced at INR 7750,000 ex-showroom Mumbai and New Delhi.
Agile, additional powerful however efficient:
The all-new Audi Q7 permits you to travel any for fewer. It’s well lighter than the previous generation Q7 with a weight saving corresponding to a piano – it’s shed a staggering 325 Kg.