Pune is one of the few cities in India which can flaunt the blend of modernization of life along with the serenity. The gathering of youth in Pune is always at a rise due to many corporate and educational institutions present in the metropolis, which has consequently paved the way for Nightlife to be a lifestyle in the cosmopolitan city. There is an enormous number of night clubs in Pune to keep the Pune Nightlife glittering, remaining open till 4 in the morning, which is very uncommon with respect to different cities in India.
What makes Pune Nightlife different from all other cities in India?
Pune Nightlife offers different flavors of rave parties for professionals as well as for students from various fields, to have a lovely chilled-out weekend after a long straining week of work and studies. These are the few pubs in Pune with a dance floor which you can visit and groove all night and have a memorable time with your friends and colleagues:
1. Mi A Mi – at JW Marriott (SB Road): Mi A Mi offers you a real king-sized dance floor for all the people who love socializing and dancing. Mi A Mi hires the best DJs of the country to provide the party-goers with the best dance beats and lighten up their evenings so that they can enjoy to the fullest. It will cost around Rs 2500 per person.
2. Mix @ 36 – at The Westin (Mundhwa Road): Mix @ 36 is one-of-its-kind dance pub finished with a progression of LED lights, the bar, and guest plans would give you an exciting encounter scintillating ambiance and irresistible food and drinks. It is one of the luxurious dance pubs in Pune, costing Rs 4000 per head, but it gives you value much more than what it charges with a lifetime experience.
3. Area 51 – (at Baner): Enlivened with a progression of LED lights, the bar, and guest plans would give you an exciting experience inviting cafe, parlor, and bar, Area 51 is probably the best spot to set the ideal experience for your Nightlife in Pune. With a charging move floor and zapping climate, this club is a can list thing of each adolescent in the city. Area 51 provides a vast area on both levels for groups to enjoy and groove all night together. The exuberant sound framework, in blend with open to seating, is the ideal approach to seal your night and relish the Pune Nightlife time and again.
4. Hard Rock Café (at Koregaon Park): This unsurpassed most loved jamming ‘bar has its office at Pune as well. Soaked up in swooning stone works of art, the bar serves a tremendous assortment of cooking styles spread crosswise over Asia, America, and Mexico, including Continental veggie lover and vegetarian nourishment alongside their mark liquor. Known for its steady shows, Hard Rock Cafe strictly pursues the equivalent at Pune too! It charges a reasonable amount of Rs 2500 per person.
5. Apache High Street (at Baner): This dynamic gastropub drenched in enthusiastic hues and enchanting stylistic theme, symbolizes the young people of Pune, as its name proposes. Apache High Street is one of the most spending plan agreeable and obliging spots for Nightlife in Pune regardless of sexual orientation particularly. It serves the absolute best beverages, notwithstanding their mark liquor nearby some heavenly finger nourishments, mainland and neighborhood cooking styles. It charges a nominal amount of Rs 1100 per head.
6. Bubsterr’s (at East Avenue Road): Late night pizza is a pleasure, yet there are insufficient spots to perceive that need of great importance. Enjoying selective pizza benefits, Bubsterr’s is a bistro and café known for its liberal cuts of joys offered in an assortment of flavors and bends. This bistro and eatery additionally serve an assortment of cheap food to satisfy in a hurry craving for food. The café luxuries incorporate indoor guest plans, happy with parking spots, and Wi-Fi. They give offers and included administrations after being their devoted clients!. This is for all Italian cuisine lovers, and cafes like these make it the best Nightlife in Pune. Elephant and Co. (at Baner Main Road): In the event that you had a hard week at work and are searching for a spot to spend time with companions or partners throughout the end of the week, Elephant and Co. give the ideal feeling. With Live Music and diminish lighting, the indoor space is cozier and turns into a clamoring party place around evening time. The outside area is calmer, enables you to chatter with your companions, and make some great memories. There are two units of Elephant and Co. presently to brighten up the Pune Nightlife.
7. The Urban Foundry (Baner-Balewadi Link Road): The Urban Foundry offers its supporters unrecorded music, free Wi-Fi, a broad beverages menu, delectable nourishment, separate smoking zone, open-air seating, everything one has to loosen up. And it offers all of this with per head charge of Rs 1500 only.
8. Toyota (at Kalyani Nagar): Do you love naturally prepared lager? They ensure you don’t miss Toit. With its vintage and natural climate and mellow music, this turns into an ideal spot for a night out or only for a brew or two to appreciate the Nightlife in Pune. The nourishment is incredible as well! Go for their Beer Battered Prawns, Andhra Chili Chicken, Cheeseballs, and bar snacks work out positively for their extraordinary Pune Lager. And the cost per head would amount to Rs 1600.
9. The FML Lounge (at Hinjawadi Road): This green-initiated bar is an incredible spot for Pune Nightlife as it serves an invigorating climate in the midst of its green insides alongside their select Goan, and Mughlai dishes. The FML Lounge likewise offers first-class cook’s savories to satisfy your sweet tooth after a generous feast. It provides seating facilities both around for giving some personal space. The Lounge encourages clients with agreeable valet stopping, Wi-Fi, and thoroughly stocked bar openness. It also cost Rs 1100 per head, but unlike other pubs with the same range, it remains open till 3 in the morning.
10. Baobab (at Bund Garden Road): In case you’re searching for a comfortable high-end food experience where music isn’t excessively noisy, at that point, Baobab furnishes you with the perfect feel. Taking its name from the tree that gives water and safe house to specific areas in Africa and Arabia, Baobab attempts to do likewise in Pune. With a tasteful Mediterranean stylistic layout and luxurious nourishment and beverages, this spot wouldn’t baffle. And this offers much more value than what it charges per head, which is only Rs 1100.
11. Amruteshwar (at Karve Road): A midnight drive to fix the mid-week blues? Why not! Amruteshwar will take into account every one of your needs in the center of the night. It would cost you only Rs 200 per head to check out the delicious Maharashtrian foods like Samosas, Poha with Chai, and many more, which is the cheapest compared to other Pune Nightlife discs.
12. Tigers Point (at Lonavala): For Tigers Point, you need to travel 79 kilometers away from Pune, and it is going to be a worthy ride as it’s surrounded by nature at an altitude of 650 meters. It remains to be open all day and night, and you can visit at any time without paying any entry fee. But, the best time for you to visit is morning so that you can enjoy the amazing cuisine, spend some time in solitude and, most importantly, witness the serene sunset from the vantage point, which is undoubtedly going to make your 70 kilometers travel worthwhile.
Aside from Nightlife in Pune for singles and the circles in the event that you need to eat out some road nourishment in the wake of getting sloshed you have choices as:
- the tapris close IBM – Shastri Nagar office. (Maggie/Pulav/Egg Bhurji and so forth)
- tapris intimate Wipro Circle stage II Hinjewadi(a bit far must state).
- Another tapri close to Pimple Saudagar serves Maggie/Poha/Chai and so on.
There is likewise a whole night out bistro home base choice accessible at the Cafe Coffee Day at Chandni Chowk or an increasingly unpretentious one at Ginger Pimpri CCD.
Safe Zones for understudies would be the Food joints close to Symbiosis behind SB street and close to MIT (Kothrud).
Aside from this, Lalaz Mini Punjab (Near Wakad) was a restaurant that stayed open until morning at 7:00 AM. Not sure if this, regardless of one, exist, however, an ongoing choice is Punjabi Rasoi close Sentosa Water park Wakad and Rangla Panjab.
On slight higher Budget – Momo Cafe at Marriott Hinjewadi and Vits Cafe at Balewadi arena are likewise a possibility for night binge spends.
Once the city of Marathas is currently the city of a present-day event, after some time, Pune has risen as probably the best city to live in India. What’s more, its prospering Nightlife expedites it the guide, much more vehemently. The city is an absolute necessity to visit and remember to visit one of these goals to get the best of the Pune Nightlife.