Take an in-depth look at the students around you. Are they all successful? Do they all put their 100%? You might find that some of the students putting their 110% do not score well while some others who put even 80-90% score well but that does not make them a bad student at all. There are qualities according to which you can say a student is bad or good despite their effort.
Qualities Which Make a Student Successful in Life:
Let’s take a quick journey on the Top qualities of successful students you might have missed at first glance.
Determination and will
You might think that this is synonymous with putting effort, but this is not so true. Why? See, here’s the deal
- As many students of JC economics tuition in Singapore have proved, you need to make a visible effort but need not cut all other activities from life.
- What you need is a balance. Stick to a study routine with fixed timing. Studying all the time can have an adverse effect.
- From your personal experience, you can very well tell that trying to do a lot at the same time will not help your memory. In fact, that is a one-way ticket for forgetting things.
- Take your time and commitment to study a little daily, but not too much.
I understand, Many-a-times it’s hard to maintain balance but as I said you need to make an effort. Don’t push hard, just push yourself gently and start giving time to you. Few 5-minute meditation exercises are also a powerful tool for sharpening our memory. What else?
How Could You Get Determination to be a Successful Student in a Life?
Determination and will power, all come with a strong desire and if you don’t have a desire to achieve something, you will lose interest after a few days. So what should you do now?
Have you ever think of buying big houses, car and dream of luxury life? Or have you tried anything to cultivate your burning design? I am sure that’s not the case. Here are few quick tips to cultivate the burning desire:
- Surround yourself with the atleast 5 positive people who will keep motivating you for doing the work or studies you like.
- Alter your home or study room with the text saying about your burning desire such as “earn this chapter till the dd/mm/yyyy” and you will see changes yourself.
Okay, Now – I hope you understand the power of burning desire, determination and will power; it’s time to look after the other qualities of successful students:
They question and listen
If you tell a student to do a thing a certain way most likely, they will not listen, or will ignore you thinking that they are better. A diligent student will not ignore the advice but will question it. Here’s why that makes them diligent
- Like many students share from experience at http://theeconomicstutor.com/ teachers are there to listen and guide you and give them formative answers for their problems.
- Ignoring them will only cause conflicting thoughts to arise in your head. Even if that doesn’t happen, questions arise in your mind leading to curiosity.
- These build bases for future experiments which will help you build your unique style.
Manage time and know their limits
Time management is an art and seldom can expertise in it. But knowing their limit is a mist for everyone. You are on the road to failure if you don’t know when to stop and ask for help.
- This will help you get better on your weak points.
- This is also the way to fit more into the schedules and leave more time for relaxation. Make your time-table as flexible as you can without losing the purpose.
- Rest is a must for everyone but pushing your limits can cause you to have a lack of it when that happens to ask for help immediately. Don’t wait for things to get worse for you.
There is more ground for this debate and being a delegate student varies for everyone. Some take it as learning, others as gaining a high-grade, but in the end, it’s all the same if you can satisfy yourself. For good results, there is a need for great teachers, and as some of the above examples already cited, they will be able to guide you the best. Give it your all, be it 110% or even 90%, but try.
TRY? – Let’s Start it With Now!
Now, it’s your turn to be curious about this advice. Just don’t ignore it or accept it completely, ask us your specific query, what stops you to gain higher grade or to learn more, why are you still looking for quality of intelligent student? What makes them different from you?
Do you have answers? If not, let us know and we will assist you in a much better way and with the better mind perception.