RBI has conducted the Assistant Exam on 1st August, 2015. The number of candidate who appeared in the examination is as usual high, as it is Reserve Bank of India. So now, as the exam is over for 1st August, 2015. All the candidates who appeared in the examination, are now looking for RBI Assistant Answer key 2015, RBI Assistant Exam Answer Paper, Reserve Bank Assistant Solution Key 2015, RBI Assistant Set A, B, C & D Exam Papers etc. So here is all the information required about the RBI Assistant Answer key 2015. As well it will be important for all the candidates who will appear for the Assistant Officer Exam 2015 on 8th, 9th and 16th August, 2015.
RBI Assistant Answer key 2015 Releases Soon
Reserve Bank Of India has been working for India monetary policy. Now they need intelligent and eligible candidates who will work as Assistant Officer in the RBI. So to check the Intelligence and Eligibility, RBI conducted the Assistant Officer Exam 2015 on 1st August. The examination has also been scheduled for 8th, 9th and 16th August, 2015. Now, 1st August exam has been conducted and all the candidates who appeared in the Assistant Officer Exam are looking for the RBI Assistant Answer key 2015.
This RBI Assistant Answer Sheet is expected to be released by the End of all Examination. So the expected date for the release of Official RBI Assistant Solution paper is 25th August, 2015. As the time gap between the Exam dates are not much. RBI Assistant Officer Solution paper will be released online on the official web portal of RBI.
RBI official Answer key 2015: www.rbi.org.in
Also Check UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Answer key 2015
Check Some Answers over here for G.K Questions. Because the official RBI Assistant Answer key 2015 will take time to be released.
Here are some Answer of Question that were asked in 1st August, 2015 Examination (Morning Session)
- Capital of Dadra and Nagar Haveli – Silvassa.
- Currency of Switzerland – Franc
- National Teachers Day is observed on – 5th September
- IMF headquarter are situated at – Washington DC (USA)
- Where is the headquarters of AIIB situated – Beijing, China
- Bibek Debroy committee is associated with – restructuring of Indian Railways
- India-Africa Forum 2015 is to be held at – New Delhi
- Who gives maximum employment in India – Indian Railways
- World Investment Report which of the following countries became the highest recipient of FDI in 2014 – China
- Longest dam in India – Hira Kund
- Health minister – J P Nadda
- ‘Test of my life’ is the auto biography of – Yuvraj Singh
- In which year, Cooperative Societies Act was enacted – 1912
- Which of the following bodies regulates the Regional Rural Banks – NABARD
- Which among the following is the correct share of Central, State and Sponsor Bank – 50%, 15%, 35%
- Authorised capital of Regional Rural Banks – Rs. 5 crore.
- Current Minister of Information Broadcasting – Arun Jaitley
- Who was recently appointed as Deputy governor of RBI – S.S. Mundra
- India recently signed uranium-supply agreement with which country – Canada
- Who publishes Financial Stability Report – RBI
- India-Africa 2015 summit held in – New Delhi
- President of the New Development Bank being set up by BRICS – K V Kamath
- Keoladeo National Park is in which state – Rajasthan
- India’s uranium Deal with which country for next five years – Canada
- Kaiga atomic power plant in which state – Karnataka
Here are some Answer of Question that were asked in 1st August, 2015 Examination (Evening Session)
- Currency of Estonia – Euro
- Dispur is capital of – Assam
- Capital of Bhutan – Thimphu
- “R” in SLR Stands for – Ratio
- International Maritime Organization Headquarters – London
- Life insurance amount in Jan Dhan Yojna – Rs. 30000/-
- Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) headquarters located – Manila
- The New Development Bank (NDB) Headquarter – Shanghai, China.
- World Tourism Day (WTD)- 27 September.
- Author of the book ‘Kashmir: The Vajpayee Years’ – A. S. Dulat
- Thimphu is currency of – Bhutan
- New Service Tax Rate of 14 % came into effect – June 1.
- Brad James Haddin- Cricket.
- Kamakhya temple is situated at – Assam
- Gautam Budha Wildlife Sanctuary- Bihar.
- CEAT Indian Cricketer of the Year award 2015 – Ajinkya Rahane
- Ctrl+C is used for – Copy
- Biggest life insurer in India – Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)
- The DY Patil Stadium is a football and a cricket stadium at which state – Maharashtra
- Current Minister of Health and Family Welfare – J P Nadda
- Which is the biggest life insurer in India – Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)
- Discontinue the 160-year-old Telegram service in India – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)
- World Tourism Day (WTD)- 27 September
- Minimum age for joining Atal Pension Yojana is 18 years and maximum age is – 40 years
- International Tiger Day is held annually on —–. – July 29
How to Check RBI Assistant Answer key 2015
Once the official RBI Assistant Answer Sheet 2015 has been released all the candidates can check it. Follow the steps given by RBI Assistant Solution Paper 2015:
- Visit the official web portal i.e., www.rbi.org.in
- Click on “Assistant Officer Exam 2015 Answer key”
- Select the Date on which your Exam held.
- Your Answer key 2015 will appear on the screen.
- Check the answers.