SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2015 Notification has been announced few days ago. And the last date to fill the application form is also coming near now. So if you have passed Class 12th, you can appear for the SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2015. The exam will be conducted in the month of November, 2015. You will have time to prepare, so make sure you prepare well for the Examination. And leave all the information updates to us. We will keep you updated about the SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2015. Today here is the SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Notification, CHSL Eligibility, SSC CHSL Posts, SSC CHSL Exam Pattern etc.
SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2015 Notification: Analysis
Staff Selection Commission has announced the Combined High School level Examination. So if you are interested to fill up the application form make sure you do before 13th July, 2015. SSC CHSL 2015 Exam is conducted to recruit eligible Lower Division Clerk or Data entry Operator. Here is the complete SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2015 Notification along with application form link.
Also if you are interested in UPSC NDA & NA II Examination 2015. Click here to Check the official Notification.
Number of Vacancies:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 3523
- Lower Division Clerk: 2049
- DEO: 1006
- 18- 27 years as on 01.08.2015 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1997
- Must have passed Class 12th from Government Recognized Body
Pay Scale of SSC CHSL Vacancies:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200 -20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band- 1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band- 1 (Rs. 5200- 20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Candidates will have to Pay Rs. 100/- ( Reserved Category are exempted from paying the fees). SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam
SSC CHSL 2015 Examination Pattern:
|Parts||Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|I||General Intelligence||50||10 AM to 12PM|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude||50||2 PM to 4 PM|
The examination also has Negative Marking of 0.25 per Wrong Answer.
- Selection will based on Written Examination marks, Skill Test, and finally the Personal interview.
Important Dates for SSC CHSL 2015 Exam:
- Last Date to Apply for the SSC CHSL Exam: 13th July, 2015
- Release of SSC CHSL 2015 Exam Admit Card: 15 days before the exam
- Date of Examination: 1st, 15th, 22nd November, 2015
How to Apply for SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2015:
SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2015 Notification describe the complete method, how to apply. But I am giving you the easiest method to apply for the SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2014:
- Online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- In registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
- Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. will be allowed.
- Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page.
- The application procedure is incomplete without payment, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
- Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through SBI Challan /Net banking and any credit and debit cards. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fees after 24 hours of submission of online form.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI Challan /Net banking and any credit and debit cards, can go directly after submission of form.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 X 120(Pixel).
- Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of Registration. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- You cannot request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form (both Online/Offline) once the form is submitted
Click here to Apply for SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam 2015
Stay connected to Us for SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Preparation Tips, SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Previous Year Exam Paper & Preparation Books etc.