UPCPMT 2016 Application Form- UP CPMT 2016 Registration to be closed soon. Apply for MBBA Entrance Exam UPCPMT 2016 before the last date. The UPCPMT which is known as Uttar Pradesh Combined Premedical Test is a state level medical exam that is going to conduct by the Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University, Faizabad. This examination is conducted every year for the candidates to get admission in the various medical programs such as BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery), BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery), BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), and MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery). This year the UPCPMT 2016 Registration from March 10th, 2016 for the candidates and all candidates start to apply for the UPCPMT 2016 Application Form. Candidates can log on to the official website to apply for the application Form. More details such as qualification, eligibility criteria etc. of the examination are given below. Candidates can read this article to get the information.
UPCPMT 2016 Application Form:
Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University, Faizabad released the notification for the UP MBBS Admission 2016 for the candidates. There are approx 800- 850 seats are available for the candidates in the colleges. There are a huge number of candidates who are interested to make their career in medical, they can apply for the UPCPMT MBBS Application Form 2016 successfully for the examination. The examination is going to conduct in month of May. So the admit card will available in the first week of May. So candidates download their admit card to attend the examination.
UPCPMT 2016 Registration Details:
- Exam Details: The detail of entrance exam of UPCPMT 2016 Examination is given below:
- Exam Name: Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test(UP CPMT)
- Type of Exam: Under Graduate (UG)
- Level: State level Exam
- UPCPMT 2016 Exam Date: 17th May 2016
- Courses Offered: MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS
UPCPMT MBBS Application Form 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Note : Only the candidates of Uttar Pradesh state apply for this examination if they passed Class 10th and Class 12th from UP Board then there is no need to submit the domicile of Uttar Pradesh. In the case of other board, candidates have to submit the domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh.
- Age Limit: The age of candidates must be at least of 17 years and not more than 25 years.
- Education qualification: Candidates must pass in class 12th with at least 50% marks in the subject Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English in each subject.
UP CPMT MBBS Application Form 2016:
LogIn – First Candidates have to log in for UPCPMT 2016 application form by clicking on the link. Then candidates have to fill all the correct details such as name, address, Phone no. and Email Address etc.
Note: All the details of UPCPMT Application Form 2016 will be sent to candidate’s registered id and mobile number. Therefore, the mobile number and email id should be valid and will be used for only one UPCPMT 2016 registration process
Now Candidates can fill the details like Username, Password. UPCPMT 2016 Examination Application Form to log in again in the application form.
- Candidates should be careful during fill the registration form.
- After filling in all details recheck the information and, click on the ‘Submit’ button
How to Apply for UPCPMT 2016 Application Form:
UPCPMT 2016 Application fee:
- For the candidates of General and OBC Category : Rs.1400
- For the candidates of SC/ST/PWD Category : Rs.700
Candidates can pay the fee of UPCPMT 2016 Application Form by online or offline mode
- Online Payment – Candidates can pay Online payment of application through credit and debit card or net banking.
- Offline payment – Candidates can pay Offline payment can be done through the authorized Bank
- Candidates should take printout of UPCPMT 2016 application form for their future reference
Important Dates for UPCPMT 2016:
- Start date to apply for application form: 10th March 2016
- Last date of Registration form: 15th April 2016