UPSC will release the UPSC CDS 2 Exam Notification has been released in the last month. So all the Defence aspirant, are you ready for the UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2015 if yes! Then tie up the shoe laces, and start the run for getting selected in CDS 2 2015. The UPSC Combined Defense Service 2 Exam will be conducted in the month of November, 2015. You have time to prepare for the Union Public Service Commission CDS 2 Exam 2015. You might look for the UPSC CDS 2 Exam Details, CDS 2 Exam Application Fees, UPSC CDS 2 Exam Notification, UPSC CDS II Exam Dates. Here I am with all the information about the UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2015.
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Notification 2015:
Union Public Service Commission will release the Combined Defense Service Exam II 2015 on 18th July, 2015. Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is conducted twice in a year by Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Military Academy, Indian Air Force, Officers Training Academy and Indian Naval Academy. Once the Examination Notification is released, you can check it and apply for the Exam from the same date. But before you apply you must check your Eligibility, Exam dates, Application fees and other important things so that there is no issue in getting the Exam Admit Card.
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Exam Name: Combined Defense Service II Exam 2015
Exam Date: November 1, 2015
Education Qualification: Any candidate who wish to apply for CDS II Exam, must be a Graduate.
Important Dates for UPSC CDS II Exam 2015:
- Release of Notification: 18th July, 2015
- Start of Filling of Application form: 18th July, 2015
- Last date to fill Application from: 14th August, 2015
- Admit Card Release date: 15th October, 2015
- Date of Examination: 1st November, 2015
- General Category: Rs 200/-
- Female/SC/ST Category: Rs 0/-
The Application fees can be paid online, or by cash as well.
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Pattern:
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|2||General Knowledge||100||2 hours|
|3||Elementary Mathematics||100||2 hours|
How to Apply for UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2015 Application Form:
Filling the UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2015 Application Form is very easy. You just need to follow the steps given below in order to fill up the UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2015 Application Form:
- Visit the official portal. www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “UPSC CDS 2 2015 Part-I Registration“
- Fill all the entries over there. It will have basic questions which need to answered truly.
- Submit the Application form.
- A registration number will be generated, keep it safely with you.
- Now you need to make payment of the Fees, if you are exempted from the fees, you can skip this step.
- After paying the fees. Upload the Photograph and Signature of the correct specifications.
- This is the final step for the submission of UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2015.