Are you willing to apply for UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2016 or UPSC IAS Application Form 2016? Here is good news for you on EduMovLive.com. UPSC Civil Services Prelims Application Form 2016 to be out. The UPSC Civil Services Prelims Registrations 2016 will be started shortly. Read the completed article for detailed information about UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2016 Prelims or IAS 2016 Online Registrations.
UPSC issued notification for various vacancies of Civil services including Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS) every year. Now UPSC is releasing the notification for UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2016 for IAS 2016 Registration. This is the one of the toughest examination. All the eligible and interested candidates for the examination can apply for this examination. For UPSC IAS 2016 Exam Notification they can apply through the online application form which is released in the month of April. .For more details regarding the examination, candidates can visit our website and also get detail about the Date of examination, result etc.
UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2016 for Prelims Exam- Notification Details:
Indian Administrative Service (IAS) is a nationwide competitive examination in India that is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) for recruitment to various post such as Civil Services. So for the recruitment of candidates in all departments, it conducts the examination of UPSC IAS 2016. The candidates who have eligibility criteria for the recruitment examination they can apply online for UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2016 i.e. UPSC Civil Services Prelims Application Form 2016 from 23 April 2016 to 20th May 2016 till 11:59 PM on the official website. The candidates who are doing preparation for this examination, it is informed that the examination will be held in the month. of August i.e. 7th August 2016.
Notification for UPSC IAS Prelims 2016 Registration:
The candidates who participating in IAS 2016 Examination can get all details regarding UPSC Civil Services (IAS) Pre Exam Online Application Form 2016 from here.
- Official website To Apply: upsc.gov.in.
- Name of organization: Union Public Service Commission Indian Administrative Service (UPSC IAS)
- Name of examination: Indian Administrative Service
- Last Date to Apply: 20th May 2016
- Examination date: 7th August 2016
Civil Services Prelims Eligibility CriteriaL
The government has recently made certain changes in Eligibility criteria for candidates. So before apply for the examination candidates check the latest changes in the IAS Eligibility Criteria 2016.
Civil Services Prelims Academic Qualification:
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized University recognized by any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India
Civil Services Prelims Age Limit:
Candidates must be aged between 21 years to 32 years on st July 2016 and age limit relaxation as prescribed the GOI.
Civil Services Prelims Application Fee:
Candidates have to pay the fee for applying following posts
- Candidates of General/OBC Category: Rs.100 /-
- Candidates of Female, SC/ST/PH Category : No Fee
Fee payment: online mode, offline mode
Online Mode(By using net banking facility or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card)
Offline Mode (depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash).
Selection process: On the basis of preliminary and main examination
Procedure for filling the Online UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2016:
The lacs of candidates who are dreaming for IAS/PCS, can apply online for UPSC Civil Services Prelims Application Form 2016 by following these simple steps-
- First candidates log on to UPSC website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- Now click on online application form which is complete in two steps i.e. Part- I Registration and Part- II Registration
- Open the Part-I registration in application form filled the required details such as Name’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘age’, ‘Category’, Qualification etc.
- After completion of Part- I Registration, you will get a unique registration id.
- Now in Part- II Registration log in with the generated registration id.
- Select the examination for which you want to appear for i.e. IAS
- Now Upload the scanned documents such as photograph and signature in the online application
- Make the fee payment as per the prescribed mode.
- After payment of the fee, the registration process is complete successfully.
- Candidates can take the print out of the IAS Application Form 2016 for their future use.
Aspirants may keep in touch with EduMovLive.com for more related information like UPSC Civil Services Prelims Previous Year Question Papers, Model/ Sample Papers, UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Pattern & Syllabus, UPSC Civil Services Prelims Cut Off Marks and Results, etc.