UPSC Civil Services Mains Application Form 2015 has been released. The candidates who were looking for IAS Exams, IAS Preparation, IAS Registration Forms, How to Crack IAS Test, etc. can grab the opportunity by applying for UPAS IAS Application Form 2015 or UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2015 i.e. UPSC Civil Services Main Application Form 2015 or UPSC Civil Services CSAT Application Form 2015.
A large number of candidates qualified the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2015, and now all those qualified candidates are eligible for Mains exam.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Registration Details:-
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC Civil Services Mains Application Form 2015 for the candidates who qualified the IAS preliminary examination successfully. IAS preliminary was held in the month of August. After declared the result of prelims it released the notification of UPSC Civil Service Mains Registration 2015 for the candidates. All candidates can apply for these examinations from 28th October 2015 till the last date of apply. Candidates can log on to official website to apply for application form.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Application Form 2015 Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) department conducts various Civil Services of Govt. in India every year for various posts such as Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS) and many other posts. This is one of the toughest and important exams in India. This examination is completed in two phases: Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. In prelims examination consist of two objective-type papers (General Studies and Aptitude Test), Main examination consist of nine papers of the conventional (essay).The candidates who qualify both examination will be select for interview process.
Civil Services Main examination is going to be held in month of December 2015. All candidates who appeared in Prelims examination and qualify the examination are selected for Main examination. So all candidates who selected for mains exams, now they can fill the UPSC Civil Services Mains Application Form 2015. Candidates can visit the website of UPSC to apply for IAS Dec 2015 Exam Apply Online before last dates of apply i.e. 13 November 2015.
UPSC Civil Services IAS Dec 2015 Exam Notification Details:-
The candidates who are willing to apply for UPSC Civil Services Main Exam 2015 will have to participate in the registration process first. Before applying for UPSC Civil Services IAS Main Application Form, you should read the detailed notification. Civil Services Main advertisement notification is now available on the official website, You may also check the notification details below-
- Application Fee: The Candidates who are applying for UPSC Civil Services 2015 Mains Exam they have to pay for application fees of Rs. 200 through Central Recruitment Fee stamps, in the post offices. The CRF stamps need to be affixed on the application form (DAF) at the provided space and should be cancelled from the issuing post office.
- Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Examination Date: Civil Services Main examination.
- Date of the Exam: December 2015
- Category: Detailed Application Form
How to apply for UPSC IAS Mains Application Form 2015 Online:-
Candidates can follow the following procedure to apply for the UPSC Civil Services Mains Application Form 2015
- First Candidates log on to the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Now go to the homepage and click on the link of UPSC Civil Services (Mains) Application Form 2015.
- Fill all the details of application form correctly according to requirement.
- Click on submit button.
- Now take the print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date to Fill DAF: 28th October 2015
- Last Date: 13th November 2015 up to 5 PM
- Last Date to send DAF to Mailing Address: 20th November 2015 up to 5 PM
Candidates are advised to stay tuned with Edumovlive.com for latest upcoming news regarding IAS Mains Exam 2015.
Bookmark this webpage for latest upcoming Govt. Jobs notification.