EduMovLive.com is inviting publishers, business owners, SEO experts, Writers to submit a guest post on Travel, Education, Lifestyle, Fashion, Bollywood, Hollywood, Events, Photography, Entertainment, Startups, Business, etc. topics. This is 8+ years old high authority active domain and will definitely help you to boost ranking on search engines like Google.
EduMovLive Community has over 3,00,000+ subscribers and attracts millions of readers every year. We are open for Guest Post Submission and thousands of business owners/ SEO experts have already submitted guest posts to us. Lots of guest blog post writers, love to contribute. We have 3000+ guest blog writers who have contributed one or more guest article posts. We’re always on a lookout for more ingenious and creative contributors to join our growing Community. Being a community blogger, we always encourage guest posts submission bloggers to contribute an original article related to our topic in order to showcase themselves in front of a global audience.
EduMovLive.com has been online since 2014 and It is one of the most popular guest blog posts submission website among the readers. To get ranked on the first page of google, a guest article on this domain will definitely help you.
If you have exceptional writing skills don’t have a platform to write, EduMovLive.com is made for you. Write for us we have a large audience and they would love to hear from you.
If you require, you will also receive a DoFollow link to your Blog/ website. Hope this is more interesting. 🙂
How can you become a EduMovLive contributor?
To become a regular contributor at EduMovLive.com, here are some important tips that will help you to get your writing material accepted and published.
- Go through the Blog’s homepage and check out some pages to understand the type of content we publish here. Try writing engaging content.
- Content quality is first important factor here. Write content that is entirely focused on quality and plagiarism free.
- Here are a few of the categories that we accept articles from-
- Bollywood, Hollywood, Humour, Celebrities
- TV Shows
- Digital Marketing
You must remember these guest post guidelines before submitting your guest post:
- Content Quality: Article should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. We take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece. Don’t ever try to use rewriter tools.
- Credit: We respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to mention them in credit. The same goes for images that you use with you post.
- You may embed Videos, Infographics, Images, Gifs etc. in the post. Images, infographics and videos help a lot to get the audience engaged.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow too many backlinks or anything of that sort. Only one DoFollow link is allowed to your blog/ website.
- Copyright: We respect contributor’s work. In case we noticed that your content is copied from somewhere else, your content will be rejected. If you publish the same content somewhere else after submission to EduMovLive, your content from our Guest Blog Category will be deleted and you will get an instant ban.
- Paid or Free: Currently free option is OFF. Come in chat box or email to info@localhost to know about cost.
Process of Accepting Guest Posts to EduMovLive?
To submit the guest post, you are required to send Article in word file, Featured Image, other relevant images with Author Bio to info@localhost.
You can also connect us via WhatsApp
If the content is approved, it will be published within 48 hours after submission.
For any further queries or promotions, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org