EduMovLive Community has over 200,000 subscribers and attracts millions of readers every year. Since January 2017, we are open for Guest Posts. Lots of Indian, as well as international guest writers, love to contribute. EduMovLive.com have 500+ guest writers who have contributed one or more guest posts. We’re always on a lookout for more ingenious and creative contributors to join our growing Community. Being a community blog, I always encourage guest bloggers to contribute an original article related to our topic in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide range of audience.
EduMovLive.com has been online since 2014 and is one of the most popular blogs among readers.
If you have exceptional writing skills don’t have a platform to write, EduMovLive.com is made for you. If you would like to share your expertise with a large audience we would love to hear from you.
If you require, you will also receive a DoFollow link to your Blog/ website. Hope this is more interesting. 🙂
How can you become a EduMovLive contributor?
To become a regular contributor at EduMovLive.com, here are some important tips that will help you to get your writing material accepted and published.
- Go through the Blog’s homepage and check out some pages to understand the type of content we publish here. Try writing engaging content.
- Content quality is first important factor here. Write content that is entirely focused on quality and plagiarism free.
- Here are a few of the categories that we accept articles from-
- Bollywood, Hollywood, Humour, Celebrities
- TV Shows
- Digital Marketing
You must remember few points before submitting your guest post:
- Content Quality: Article should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. We take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece. Don’t ever try to use rewriter tools.
- Credit: We respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to mention them in credit. The same goes for images that you use with you post.
- You may embed Videos, Infographics, Images, Gifs etc. in the post. Images, infographics and videos help a lot to get the audience engaged.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow too many backlinks or anything of that sort. Only one DoFollow link is allowed to your blog/ website.
- Copyright: We respect contributor’s work. In case we noticed that your content is copied from somewhere else, your content will be rejected. If you publish the same content somewhere else after submission to EduMovLive, your content from our Blog will be deleted and you will get an instant ban.
- Paid or Free: Currently free option is OFF. Come in chat box or email to email@example.com to know about cost.
How to Submit Guest Post to EduMovLive?
To submit the guest post, you are required to send Article word file, Featured Image, other relevant images with Author Bio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the content is approved, it will be published within 48 hours after submission.
For any further queries or promotions, feel free to write us to email@example.com