The examination of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2016 is going to conduct by Indian Air Force for the candidates who are looking for the examination. The examination conducts twice in a year. The examination is conducted for the recruitment of Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Officer Branches. This year notification is released in the month of December 2015 and examination will be held in the month of February. So all the candidates who are eligible for the examination can apply for AFCAT 2016 Application Form before the last date to apply 31st December 2015. Candidates can visit the official website to apply for AFCAT 2016 Online Application Form for the admission. Check here all the information about the AFCAT Feb 2016 Examination like AFCAT 2016 Application Form Fee, AFCAT 2016 Exam Pattern, AFCAT 2016 Exam Syllabus etc.
AFCAT 2016 Application Form: Fill Up
Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the notification for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2016 for the candidates who are interested in the AFCAT 2016 examination. Men and Women both are eligible for this examination. So the candidates who want their career in Indian Air Force (IAF), can apply for AFCAT Exam 2016. To get more details of AFCAT Feb 2016 exam candidates can log to website i.e. www.careerairforce.nic.in. But to make it easier for you here is all the important information you should know about the AFCAT 2016 Examination.
Notification for AFCAT 2016 Application Form
Official website To Apply: www.careerairforce.nic.in
Name of organization: Indian Air Force
Name of examination: AFCAT 1 2016 exam.
Name of Post:
1) Flying Branch:
2) Technical Branch:
3. Ground Duty Branch:
- For Flying Branch: Candidates must complete their Graduation in any discipline or B.E/ B.Tech with 60% marks.
- For Technical Branch: Candidates should be qualified with Four-year degree qualification or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with 60% marks
- For Ground Duty Branches: Graduation with 60% marks/ P.G degree/ Diploma in any discipline/ C.A/ ICWA with 50% marks
Age Limit: The age limit of candidates according to their post for which they are applying.
- Flying Branch: Candidates age should be between 20-24 years.
- Technical Branch: Candidates age should be between 20-26 years
- Ground Duty: Age should be between 20 to 26 as on 01-01-2016.
There are No fees for the examination of AFCAT written exams
Candidates will be selected on the basis of AFCAT & Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) (candidates who applied for technical branch only ) and on the basis of Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Medical Test and Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs).
The candidates who applied for Flying Branch must appear for Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
Procedure for apply AFCAT 2016 online Application Form
- First log on to the official website i.e. www.careerairforce.nic.in
- Now Click on apply for AFCAT 2016 Application Form.
- Fill the details of application form with correct information.
- Attach the documents such as photograph and signature.
- Now click on submit button to submit your application form and take print out of registration number.
Click Here to Apply for AFCAT Feb 2016 Examination
Important Date for AFCAT 2016 Application Form
- Starting Date of submission of forms: 7th Dec 2015.
- Last Date for submission: 31st Dec 2016.
- Exam Date: 21st February 2016.
- Results: March 2016
We Will soon update the AFCAT Feb 2016 Exam Pattern and Exam Syllabus. Stay Connected to EduMovLive.com for more updates.