CAT 2016 Preparation Tips, CAT Preparation Tips, How to Crack CAT 2016 Exam, CAT Reference Books, CAT Online Practice Papers, CAT Online Preparation eBooks, Sample Papers
CAT 2016 Preparation Tips- Now a days the level of competition is so high. And the success is the only thing which no one want to loose. There are so many competitive examinations like CAT, MAT , GATE and many more. One one of the important Exam is CAT. CAT is the common admission test. This examination is for graduate student for getting admission in good management college like IIM (Indian Institute of management). And this examination is conducted by IIM.
CAT 2016 Preparation Tips:
As we all know, Success is based on our efforts. Efforts needs good preparation. So guys, I am providing you the important tips which definitely help you in achieving good score in CAT.
CAT Preparation TIPS:-
- Make a strategy for time management and keep following things in mind:
- Self-study and preparation from coaching institute: Always choose a best option.
- Begin your preparation with basic level: basic preparation plays very important role. and for this firstly go through the syllabus.
- Learn at least 20 words daily and increase your vocabulary.
- Solve at least one mock test paper daily.
- Read English newspaper ( Times Of India , The Hindu).
- Turn your mind logical and try to solve calculations mentally.
- Try to solve 100 reasoning questions daily.
- Try to work on your Grammar.
- Focus on accuracy: There will be negative marking for the wrong answer .So, one should focus on accuracy for achieving good score.
- How to conclude your preparation: Firstly go through the entire syllabus of Cat and conclude your preparation by taking daily mock test for regular practising.
CAT question paper is divided into 3 sections:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||Verbal Ability|
|Arithmetic||Logical Reasoning||Reading Comprehension|
|Algebra||Data Interpretation, Sufficiency||Verbal Logic|
|Commercial Mathematics||Grammar Correction|
Syllabus Of CAT:
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning|
|Number Systems, Trigonometry, Geometry, Permutation and Combination, Algebra, Mensuration, Averages, Time and Work problems, Percentages, Probability, Percentage, Profit And Loss Questions, Linear Equations etc. Geometry, Number System, Time and Distance, Chain Rule, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Allegations and Mixtures, Simple and Compound Interest Problems, Pipes and Cistern, Algebra, Geometrical Sections such as Circles, Triangles, Mensuration, Questions on Bar, Pie and Line Charts, and questions related to Data Sufficiency etc.||Paragraph Arrangement, Inference Deduction, Vocabulary, Fill in the blanks and Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Analogies, Antonyms and Synonyms, Sentence Correction, Idioms, Clocks, Binary Logic, Calendars, Blood Relations, Logical Sequence, Seating Arrangement, Premise, Conclusion, Assumption, Linear and Matrix Arrangement, Blood Relations, Puzzles, Arguments, Statements and assumptions, Coding and Decoding etc|
I am providing you the previous year cut-off list of CAT of IIM Ahmedabad.
Category wise cut-off list of IIM Ahmedabad:
|Category||Section1(QA+DI) (%)||Section 2(VA+ LR)(%)||Total(%)|