Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes and SMS are listed here to send Rakhi wishes digitally. EduMovLive brings you the collection of Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages, Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes SMS to send to brothers and sisters.
India is the only country across the globe which has very rich cultures and festivals. Rakhi is on head, this year Raksha Bandhan is to be celebrated on 07, August. Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu festival in which the sister ties a band or sting on her brother’s wrist which is referred as the bond for protection. Raksha Bandhan quotes are being searched every now and then, be it a sister or a brother. Here in this article you will get to know about the best happy Rakhi quotes or the happy Rakhi 2017 quotes. Make your brother and sister who is far from you this Raksha Bandhan send him/her these Raksha Bandhan quotes and make them feel special. If you are unable to visit your brother of sister this year on accession of Rakhi then these Raksha Bandhan quotes will be a savior for you.
Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi is celebrated in the month of Shravana for making the brother and sister’s bond deeper. Not only biological brother and sister but also non-biological brother and sisters also celebrate this auspicious day by tying the bond of love and protection. On this day, women across India are awaiting to tie Rakhi to PM Narendra Modi.
- Happy Rakhi HD Images, Wallpapers
- How to Send Rakhi Wishes online to Brother and Sister
- Happy Rakhi Songs with Lyrics
- Happy Rakhi Messages in Hindi
- 5 Most Beautiful Rakhi Ads Collection
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Status Messages for WhatsApp and Facebook
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes, SMS: Latest Collection:
Here is the list of selected Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes. Pick any message from the list and send it online to your brother and sister-
1. I love to tease you by calling different names. I love to tease you. Oh! How much I’ll miss those petty fights we have after you are gone to your Sasural. I will always love you Sis.
2. Your charming smile make my days. With your caring ways you become my second mother. Darling Sister, what may come I will always stand by you.
3. It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.
4. My Sister, My Friend, we have been through a lot, some rough times, some sad times, some fun times, some good times, sometimes I’ll never forget and some time I wish I could, you are not only my sister, but my best friend I could ever have, we have been through a lot together, and I hope there are more good ones to come.
5. When the world goes dark,
Stars are there…
When the journey breaks up,
Hope is there…
When the entire world is vanished,
And you feel left alone…
Tilt your head and look beside you,
Will bring you comfort feeling of
Care and affection molds on you,
As your Brother is always beside you
To pour the special love and affection forever…
6. Sorry for constantly making you cry. But I love you very much. Unfortunately, whenever I make a conscious effort not to make u feel sad, I do so and end up making you angry and frustrated. You are my soul and everything in my life depends on your happy life. May you lead a worthy life. Love you forever
7. Rakhi is
R: rock strong relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heartwarming presence
I: idealistic relationship
8. To me Rakhi is all about you my adorable sister. On this occassion, I wish all the success and happiness you desire to have. Love from your bestest friend and partner in crime.
9. I pray to God on Raksha Bandhan to bless you a beautiful life ahead as you love and care for me. Sending you hearty and most warm wishes this Rakhi, sorry couldn’t make this year.
10. From childhood to this point of time, You have been my reliable and handsome knight; Vowing to protect me for as long as you live, To be by my side and will never leave. On this day of Raksha Bandhan, I wish you blessings from heavenly divine.
Happy Rakhi Quotes for Brothers:
1. No matter the distances between us, my Rakhi will always reach on time, to be tied on the wrist of my loving brother with the heartwarming wishes of joy and happiness to illuminate your life.
You never say no, you never say that’s impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.
2. This thread is more than just a symbol of my love and respect for you. May this be an eternal bond of our unity as siblings. Many returns of the day for you Bhaiya! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
3. I love you very much. Though we are not born to the same parents and were brought up in 2 complete different cultured families, the thread of Rakhi has brought us together.
4. I wished so much to be with you and everyone home this Rakhi but then… however far we may be this silk will bring us together. Since our childhood, we have been doing the ceremony together. With hope of being together next Rakhi.
5. Distance will never keep us apart. You will always be in my thoughts. The memories we shared will always be cherished. I love you and I miss you, bro.
6. Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
7. “Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.”
8. Hey my sweet little pie, your cute smile makes my day, your small little hands, Take me out from all dangers of life. You are little angel of my life. Happy Rakhi My Cute Brother
9. There is no other love like the love for a bro. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. If I can choose my brother in next life, then it will be u Love u bro Happy Raksha Bandhan…
10. You are my teddy bear, you are my little cute brother. You are not just my brother, you are also my first kid. Happy Rakhi Bhai!
So these were the top best Raksha Bandhan quotes for your siblings, Whatsapp them and make them feel special. You can thank us later!