Check here IIT JEE Main 2016 Exam Syllabus, IIT JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern, IIT JEE Main Paper Pattern 2016 and IIT JEE Main Paper Syllabus 2016 of Maths, Physics, Chemistry. You can check below IIT JEE Main 2016 Exam Schedule to prepare the exam. The candidates who are searching for IIT JEE Main 2016 Paper 1 Exam Syllabus, IIT JEE Main 2016 Paper 2 Exam Syllabus, IIT JEE Main 2016 Paper 1 Exam Pattern, IIT JEE Main 2016 Paper 2 Exam Pattern will be able to get solutions here.
JEE( Joint Entrance Exam) is a National exam for taking admission for Bachelor’s Engineering Programs at
NITs, IIITs colleges. JEE Main is held for UG engineering admissions to various institutes including NITs, some other private and government funded institutes and universities’ candidate who want to appear in JEE Main 2016 Exam, first they have to passed in the final examination in class XII or its equivalent exam. The candidates who are preparing for the JEE Main Examination they must have knowledge about IIT JEE Main 2016 Exam Syllabus and IT JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern. So it will be easier for them to doing preparation for the examination. IIT JEE Main 2016 Exam Syllabus and IIT JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern will help them to get details about the subject and topic for the examination preparation.
IIT JEE Main 2016 Exam Syllabus for Maths, Physics, Chemistry:-
IIT JEE Main 2016 is a Joint Entrance Examination is conduct for candidates to taking admission in India’s most reputed engineering colleges such as, NIT’s. This examination is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for candidates to taking admission into various engineering courses of study. The examination of IIT JEE Main completed in two papers. The candidates can log on to official website to know about the examination syllabus and examination pattern. So they can easily do preparation for the examination. IIT JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern will be as follows:
- Paper 1- (B.E/ B.tech)- Paper will be Pen and Paper based or Computer based and Objective type questions, the questions will be related to the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Time duration of examination is 3 hours
- Paper 2 (B.Arch/ B. Planning) – Objective type question paper and based on only Pen and Paper , will be based on drawing aptitude of JEE main (B.Arch/ B. Planning) for 3 hours examination duration.
IIT JEE Main 2016 Paper Pattern:-
The examination of JEE Main 2016 will be completed in two papers. All the details regarding to IIT JEE Main Paper Syllabus 2015 are given as follows.
- JEE Main 2016 will be contains questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics which contains equal marks. There are 30 questions from 3 subjects so there will be total 90 questions in examination paper
- The question paper will be objective type questions in examination and time duration will be 3 hours.
- Each question will be contained 4 marks. So total marks of examination paper is 360 marks..
- There will be 4 marks for every correct answer and there will be negative marking of ¼ (one fourth) of total marks on any wrong answer.
- No deduction or zero marks in examination.
For Paper 2 JEE Main 2016 Exam 2 will consist of three parts:
- Part I – Mathematics
- Part II – Aptitude Test
- Part III – Drawing Test
IIT JEE Main Exam Schedule 2016
The schedule of examination is given as follows. Candidates should save the time schedule of examination parer from the website..
|JEE Main 2016 Exam Dates|
|JEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Registration will Started From||November 2015
|Last date for Online Registration will Close on||December, 2015|
|Admit Card of JEE Main 2015 will be issued||March, 2016|
|JEE Main 2016 written exam:
|JEE Main 2016 Official Answers Key will be released till||April 2016|
|JEE Main 2016 Score Card will be published by||April 2016|
|JEE Main 2016 rank list will be published by|
For more details, you can refer official website of JEE Main 2016