The Symbiosis University has organized the SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) for the candidates who are interested in to get admission in all the Master of Business Administration Program such as MBA . This is the university level examination which is held once in a year. There are a huge number of students apply for the admission. Now the Symbiosis University has released the notification of the examination for the candidates. So candidates can apply for the SNAP 2016 Registration for the examination. The candidates will be select on the basis of their written test and the interview process. Therefore, all candidates have to qualify the written test to appear in the further process. Candidates can get more details about this examination from this article. Here we are providing various details such as examination dates, eligibility, exam syllabus or pattern etc.
SNAP 2016 Registration Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the examination, only they can apply for the SNAP 2016 Registration.
Education/ Qualification: The candidates must be completed their graduation from any reputed university with 50% marks (for SC/ST candidates 45 %)
- If the candidates have passed their qualifying exam from Foreign University, they must obtain an equivalence certificate from the AIU.
- Foreign National (FN), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Non-Resident Indian (NRI) candidates are also can apply.
- The candidates who have completed their qualifying degree from any foreign university or the institution must obtain the equivalent certificate from the AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
SNAP 2016 Registration Process
- Candidates can apply for the SNAP exam only through online mode.
- The SNAP 2016 Application Form will available from 22nd August 2016 on the official website.
- The candidates have to pay registration fee Rs. 1500/- and candidates can pay it through the credit card and net banking or by cash through the bank challan of Axis Bank or Indian Banking favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- The candidates have to submit all the documents or the latest scanned colored photograph in the registration form
- After completing the application form take the printout of it and the payment details. After that send all with the Challan or DD to the address given below
SNAP 2016 Exam Pattern
- No of Questions: The exam paper contains total 180 multiple choice questions.
- Type of Exam Paper: Each question contains four choices; candidates have to select one correct answer among them.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer contains 1 mark and there will be negative marking of 25% for any incorrect answer.
- Time Duration: The time duration of examination will be 2 hours
- NOTE: Candidates can use only blue or black ball point pen to answer.
The Paper pattern of SNAP 2016 exam is given below:
|Paper Sections||Total Marks|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||60|
SNAP 2016 Exam Cities
The Examination of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2016 will be held across 30 cities in India. These cities are such as Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kolhapur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, NOIDA, Patna, Pune, Surat, Vashi and Visakhapatanam.
SNAP 2016 Exam Date
|SNAP 2016 Registration Starts Date from||August 22, 2016|
|Last Date to apply for SNAP registration||November 22, 2016|
|Last date for payment of registration fee||November 25, 2016|
|Release Date of Admit Card||December 02 – 18, 2016|
|SNAP 2016 Exam Date||December 18, 2016|
|SNAP Result Declaration Date||January 09, 2017|