SSC CGL Examination has been announced and the forms are being filled up. So Every candidate who is competing in the examination is looking for the SSC CGL Tier 1 2015 Exam Preparation Tips and promotion, How to crack the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2015. So here I am with all the important information about the SSC CGL Exam Preparation Tips 2015 and Tricks. Just go through the article to know about the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Preparation Tips and Tricks. Students are willing to know about How to Crack CGL Tier 1 Exam 2015. So, the team of EduMovLive.com providing you some preparation tips, Tricks, etc.
SSC CGL Tier 1 2015 Exam Preparation Tips and Tricks:
Staff Selection Commission has been working hard for the country giving best persons every time. SSC CGL Examination has been scheduled and candidates are preparing for it. So here are the SSC CGL 2015 Exam Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack CGL Tier 1 Exam 2015.
Also Check: SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers
Let’s discuss about the SSC CGL Examination Pattern before we discuss the examination preparation tips and tricks.
SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Pattern 2015:-
- Number of Questions: 200 Marks
- Total Time Duration for this exam: 2 Hours.
There are 50 Questions each from the topics and per question is for 1 marks:-
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness.
It should be noted by candidates is that there is Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks in this Exam. So plan for exam is according to the pattern & syllabus of SSC.
Also Check: SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Admit Card 2015
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- This section is very scoring so candidates needs to focus more on this part.
- The Reasoning part of the paper are less time taking than Aptitude questions in SSC exams.
- With proper guidance & ample practicing candidates can get full marks.
- This part play a crucial role in deciding merit of candidates. Marks of candidates also depends on this section. So
Also Check: SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2015
English Language: Another important & scoring part of SSC exam is General English.
- Make sure you focus on selected scoring topics like Errors, Miss Spelt Words, One Word Substitution, Comprehension, Cloze Test.
- Don’t spend more time in mugging up Antonym & Synonyms.
- In this part on mere focusing on 5 or 6 sections candidates can easily score good marks.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave English part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in written exam.
Quantitative Aptitude: Candidates who scores in this section have fare chances to score beyond 130 marks out of 200.
- Manage your time for the examination, so that you have ample time for each section.
- To answer this part candidates needs to practice more on selected topics.
- Candidates set your target to No. of questions to be solve with giving proper attention to all other sections because it is not practically possible to solve all 50 Questions in the 2 hours time.
- Candidates are advised to not solve time taking questions. The habit of recognize nature of question by mere seeing it can come only after practicing more & more Questions.
- If you find a question difficult move on to another question
- Focus on General Science Section as in recent time SSC ask number of questions from General Science section.
- Also cover History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Current Affairs.
- In SSC exams candidates can have relaxation on topics related to Current Affairs because in this exam less questions are to asked from Current Affairs.
- Candidates are advised to select questions on which you have full confidence. Wrong Answers weaken your chances of scoring more marks in the Tier-I exam.
Note: Focus on your Goal, Regular Reading & Selection Oriented preparation only helps you to crack this exam. Study Topic wise, take one topic at one time & make it your strength.Once you have completed the syllabus revise those topics in which you have done perfectly/
You are born to win. No exam is tough until you decided to crack this full dedication & Hard Work. Stay focus on your study plan. Make full-hearted attempt towards cracking the nut of SSC CGL Tier-I exam. Give your 100% in the exam. Surely You will get your ultimate goal. We wish you All the best for your Examination.