UPSC conducted the CDS or Combined Defence Service Exam every year twice to select best candidates. For Our three Defence Forces; Army, Indian Navy, & Air Force. Making it one of the biggest examination. Every aspirant who wants to join Army, Navy or Air Force have worked hard to prepare for the examination. Now UPSC has also released the official UPSC CDS II 2015 Exam Notification on 25th July, 2015 with all the required details. I am going to give you all the important, like UPSC CDS II 2015 Eligibility Criteria, UPSC CDS II 2015 Number of Post, UPSC CDS II 2015 Exam Pattern, UPSC CDS II 2015 Application Fee Detail and How to Apply for the examination.
UPSC CDS II 2015 Exam Notification-
Without wasting much of your time, here we go with all the information you need to know about UPSC CDS II 2015 Exam Notification.
No of Vacancies:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 200 vacancies
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 45 vacancies
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July 2016 i.e. – 32 vacancies
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai- 175 vacancies
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai – 11 vacancies
UPSC CDS II 2015 Exam Centre:
Agartala, Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Patna, Aizawl, Imphal, Port Blair, Allahabad, Itanagar, Raipur, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bareilly, Jammu, Sambalpur, Bhopal, Jorhat, Shillong, Chandigarh, Kochi, Shimla, Chennai, Kohima, Srinagar, Cuttack, Kohima, Srinagar, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Dehradun, Lucknow, Delhi, Madurai, Tirupati, Dharwar, Mumbai, Udaipur, Dispur, Nagpur, Vishakhapatnam
UPSC CDS II 2015 Eligibility
- For Indian Military Academy (IMA): Born between 02nd July 1992 and 1st July 1997.
- For Indian Naval Academy (INA): Born between 2nd July 1992 and 01st July 1997.
- For Air Force Academy (AFA) – Age: 20 to 24 years as on 01st July 2016 (Between 02nd July 1992 and 01 July 1996)
- For Officers Training Academy (SSC Course for Men): Born between 02nd July 1991 and 01st July 1997.
- For Officer Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): Born between 02nd July, 1991 and 01st July 1997.
- For Indian Military Academy / Officers’ Training Academy: Degree from a recognized university or equivalent
- For Indian Naval Academy: Bachelor of Engineering
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering
- Application Fee: Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only)
Ways to Deposit Fees: Branch of SBI by Cash, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/State bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card
|S.No.||Paper / Subject||Questions||Duration||Marks|
|2.||General Knowledge||120||2 Hours||100|
|3.||Elementary Mathematics||100||2 Hours||100|
Elementary Mathematics is not required for admission to Officers Training Academy (OTA). There is penalty for wrong answers.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS II 2015 Exam?
Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Follow the steps given below to Apply for UPSC CDS 2 2015 Exam:
- Click on Registration Part-I.
- A form will come up, fill up the form with all the details and make sure you do not make any mistake or anything is incorrect.
- After filling up the form, submit the application.
- Once you have submitted the application, it will ask you the payment method.
- Select the suitable one. Once you have made the payment.
- Visit again upsconline.nic.in, click on Registration Part-II.
- Upload your photograph and Signature.
- And finally submit the Application.
- Congratulation your application has been submitted.
- Note down the Registration Number
Note: The Online Applications can be filled upto 14th August 2015 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
- Online applications can be filled from 25th July 2015 to 14th August 2015
- Last date for receipt of applications: 14th August 2015 (Friday)
- Date of Commencement of Exam: 1st November 2015 (Sunday)
We wish you all the best for your Examination. Stay connected to EduMovLive.com for more updates and information.