Singapore is well known as one of the best places in the world to set up business, as it is one of the cleanest places and among the countries with almost zero corruption. Well, have you ever considered the city-state as a family holiday destination? If not, you should have it on your list of holiday destinations for you and your family to tour and possibly visit the next time you are on vacation. To have an easy time while processing your visa, you can engage Singapore visa agency for expeditious and efficient processing of the visas for you and your family.
Singapore is the best Tourist Destination for Family Holiday:
So, what are some of the things that make Singapore one of the best places to enjoy a family holiday?
Good weather throughout the year
Due to the location of the Garden City being close to the equator, the weather tends to be pretty stable almost year-round. Temperatures average between 77°F and 86°F for the better part of the year. You should avoid planning outdoor activities between October and January, as these months experience rainfall on approximately 25 days per month. As the temperature and humidity levels are usually higher than most regions you may be accustomed to, you and your family members need to stay hydrated. The hotel you are staying in can probably give you some cold water bottles as you leave for your outdoor activities each day, so all you need to do is request them.
Awesome foods in fun-filled venues
Singapore has a blend of several cultures, and this informs the rich variety of cuisines that you and your family can enjoy without having to go looking for fantastic dishes in distant places. Your family can have a great meal as the kids also have fun at VivoCity, one of the island state’s largest shopping malls situated opposite Sentosa. You will find something for everyone, as there is a myriad of cafes, restaurants, and takeaway shops. Kids can have fun at the outdoor playground found on the second level, at the water-based Sky Park housed in the third level, or at the Mini Express Train located on the ground level. Also, you can sample some of the best Asian food in Chinatown. There are many additional places you and your family can have a bite.
Plenty of amazing things to do
The list of fun activities to do or places to visit is endless, and it will no doubt leave you and your family with lasting memories. To have your little ones as well as you and your spouse experience great excitement, make a point of spending some time in the locations that are unique to Singapore. For example, have a great time at Gardens by the Bay, where you can see the Flower Dome, the Cloud Forest, the Supertrees, and other things. You should also visit the National Gallery, Singapore Zoo, Universal Studios, ArtScience Museum, and many other places that are just amazing and unique.
Friendly and accommodating people
The city-state has attracted people from many different backgrounds and descents, and they live harmoniously. More likely than not, in all the places you visit you will meet friendly and wonderful people that will make your time in Singapore enjoyable and fulfilling. Also, crimes are almost non-existent, thus giving you great peace of mind.
Enjoy great views from sky-high rooftop places
While still having fun, you and your family can go to one of the highest venues to get fantastic views of the Garden City. Some tremendous rooftop sites include Smoke and Mirrors (atop the National Gallery Singapore), Ce La Vi Restaurant and Bar, and Altitude (opposite Marina Bay), where you can enjoy the view and possibly catch a breeze.
Visit Cultural Places
You will find some pretty interesting cultural places to visit across the island and the list is long, you will be spoilt for choice:
- a) The Esplanade or Theatres on the Bay– this is an architectural masterpiece, with unique design, resembling a durian (the regions favourite tropical fruit). It is strategically located on a waterfront land by Marina Bay and giving its visitors a whole lifestyle experience as they can dine, shop and enjoy the performing arts. The Esplanade comprises of several facilities such as theatrical concert hall, and some amazing recital studios and performance venues.
- b) Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum –although opened fairly recently in April 2015, it is the only museum that gives you a chance to explore Southeast Asian biodiversity, as you marvel at the wide variety of animals and plants classified in 16 thematic areas.
- c) Armenian Church –it may not be the biggest Christian church but it is the oldest having been completed in 1835 and it sits at a serene environment in Fort Canning Park
- d) Buddha Tooth Relic Temple– a great Chinese Buddhist Cultural Centre
- e) Masjid Sultan– the mosque was put up in 1928 and is center for religious activities, legal guidance and other classes.
Go for bird-watching
Take some time and visit Jurong Bird Park- the biggest bird park in the entire Asia Pacific region that plays host to over 8000 bird species. While at the park, catch sight of the world’s biggest man-made waterfall, standing at 30 meters above the ground.
Singapore is one amazing family holiday destination that is unrivalled and which leaves lasting memories for you and your family so plan to visit there soonest.
- 15 Things to Carry While Travelling to Goa
- Nightlife in Goa: 20 Popular Disco and Pubs In Goa For Party Lovers
- Five Approaches to Ease Holiday Travel Tension
- 5 Reasons to Choose Greece as your Next Travel Destination
- 10 Least Expensive Hill Stations in India
- 5 Ropeways In India That Have a Stunning Scenic View
- 10 Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations in India
- 20 Things You Should Know Before Traveling To Japan
- How to Plan A Road trip from Bangalore to Coorg
- 12th Weekend Gateways from Bangalore